$25 Amazon Gift Card for apps, expires 12/31 - Suggestions?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 parts -

1st part - I have received a $25 credit, that can be used on Amazon apps, such as games, by installing the Amazon App for the first time and ordering something from there. The disclaimer says there is only a chance for the reward, but 2/2 rl friends tried it and both got $25. You might be able to get in on the deal.

2nd part - I If I don't spend it, it will expire. I have $9 left, but have ran out of ideas.

Any suggestions for Android?

I already have: Mincecraft, Agricola, Stone Age, Ticket to Ride, Carcasonne, Brass, Talisman, Elder Sign, Pandemic, (Not getting Sentinels of the Multiverse)

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Could try Galaxy Trucker. I love the depth of the game but it is hard to get people interested in playing it, so I turn to the app more often than not.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
You seem to go heavy for the digital board games, but if you are interested in mobile-only games, check out any of the Kingdom Rush series, Monument Valley, and Quell. I enjoyed all of those on my phone.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure I've seen Pandemic the app (just the board game) but Plague, Inc is rather fun and I think you can get the base game for 99 cents and unlock all the addons.

Hoplite is a fantastic game. You can try the free version on Google Play before deciding if you like it enough to buy the full thing.

kevincheese

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hoplite is a fantastic game. You can try the free version on Google Play before deciding if you like it enough to buy the full thing.
Hoplite is one of the best games on android, imo.

If you like TD's, all of the kingdom rush games are great too (and a dollar or two each?).