3 from Hell (2019)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: 3 from Hell (2019)

Tagline: The Evil Returns

Genre: Horror

Director: Rob Zombie

Cast: Sheri Moon Zombie, Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, Clint Howard, Richard Brake, Austin Stoker, Dee Wallace, Danny Trejo, Dallas Page, Dot-Marie Jones, Richard Riehle, Jeff Daniel Phillips, Daniel Roebuck, Sean Whalen, Richard Edson, Emilio Rivera, Tom Papa, Sylvia Jefferies, Kevin Jackson, David Ury, Pancho Moler, Lucinda Jenney, Christopher B. Duncan, Billy Blair, Jan Hoag, Steven Michael Quezada, Bill Oberst Jr., Tomas Boykin, Stacie Greenwell, Rob Welsh, Tracey A. Leigh

Release: 2019-09-26

Runtime: 111

Plot: After barely surviving a furious shootout with the police, Baby Firefly, Otis Driftwood and Captain Spaulding are behind bars. But pure evil cannot be contained. Teaming up with Otis’ half-brother Wilson, the demented Firefly clan escape to unleash a whole new wave of murder, madness and mayhem.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This movie is .. available for viewing. I loved "House of 1,000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects", but have not been much of a fan of anything else Rob Zombie has written or directed. I was looking forward to "3 From Hell" as the third installment in a series with characters I really like. Apparently there were production issues and rewrites with this movie as one of the leads, Sid Haig, was terminally ill and unable to be in the movie. Honestly, I thought this was really bad. It didn't have any of the qualities that made the first two great. It did have some interactions between Otis and the new character they introduced to take Captain Spaulding's place that were fun to watch, but otherwise it was just bad. Sheri Moon was terrible in it, but still looks nice. Otis just looked old and weak. It felt like the budget was $50,000 for the movie. I did not enjoy the story, Otis was very good, the new guy was good, and Baby was just ridiculously bad. The murder scenes were gruesome and well done. The story and plot were terrible. It's worth a watch, but don't go expecting anything like the first two movies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sheri Moon is complete garbage, she is the Yoko of White Zombie. i guess i am biased, based off my user name, but White Zombie was one of the greatest bands in the last 30 years, then this cunt started inserting herself into his life and completely fucked that band up, Hellbilly Deluxe was pretty awesome, it felt like a WZ album, but subsequent albums never achieved that greatness and this bitch played a more prominent roles in the videos. i wrote Rob off when i got Educated Horses. it was just trash.

anyway, i loved house of 1000 corpses, and that movie was BAD. i know it was terrible. i watched it with my dad in the theater and he looked at me like i was crazy when i agreed on all the things wrong with it, but i still fucking loved the world building and many of the characters. i did not like Devil's Rejects or anything else he made after ho1kc. my friend wanted to go see this new movie, we were going to go, but i think it only showed in a handful of theaters for one weekend and that was it. i have no interest otherwise. its too bad Captain Spaulding is shit now, but he is an old man and isnt going to be as lively like these scenes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ome

Molten Core Raider
its too bad Captain Spaulding is shit now, but he is an old man and isnt going to be as lively like these scenes.

Not sure if serious.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sheri Moon is complete garbage, she is the Yoko of White Zombie. i guess i am biased, based off my user name, but White Zombie was one of the greatest bands in the last 30 years, then this cunt started inserting herself into his life and completely fucked that band up, Hellbilly Deluxe was pretty awesome, it felt like a WZ album, but subsequent albums never achieved that greatness and this bitch played a more prominent roles in the videos. i wrote Rob off when i got Educated Horses. it was just trash.

anyway, i loved house of 1000 corpses, and that movie was BAD. i know it was terrible. i watched it with my dad in the theater and he looked at me like i was crazy when i agreed on all the things wrong with it, but i still fucking loved the world building and many of the characters. i did not like Devil's Rejects or anything else he made after ho1kc. my friend wanted to go see this new movie, we were going to go, but i think it only showed in a handful of theaters for one weekend and that was it. i have no interest otherwise. its too bad Captain Spaulding is shit now, but he is an old man and isnt going to be as lively like these scenes.

I was looking forward to Spaulding in this movie, but he literally has like two lines in the very beginning then he is killed by capital punishment. I think he got terminally ill very early in production of the movie. He's basically not in the movie at all, and that blows. They introduce a "step brother" character to take his spot.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database