30 Coins

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: 30 Coins

Genre: Crime, Mystery, Drama

First aired: 2020-11-29

Creator: Jorge Guerricaechevarría, Álex de la Iglesia

Cast: Eduard Fernández, Macarena Gómez, Miguel Ángel Silvestre, Megan Montaner, Pepón Nieto, Manolo Solo, Cosimo Fusco, Manuel Tallafé, Javier Bódalo, Paco Tous, Alba de la Fuente, Riccardo Frascari

Overview: Father Vergara—an exorcist, boxer and ex-convict—lives in a remote village in Spain. Hoping to be lost and forgotten, Vergara’s demons catch up to him.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone check this out? Theres only 2 episodes out so far, so I will probably wait until theres a few more to binge at once.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I watched the first episode, really cheesy but I’ll still likely watch episode 2

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just watched the first episode of this with my wife. She is not a horror fan but I am. Both of us loved it. It has some typical dumb things and a slight bit of hand waving for the sake of lets keep things rolling. That being said it does a lot right. The CGI monster does a good job of being impactful and a nice horrifying design. Also there is some stuff in here I've not personally seen in other horror movies, such as the spider web scene.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
After watching the first episode I have a question. Is the priest guy truly doubting all the shit that's going on, or is he just saying that for reasons. I ask because I'm gonna be really annoyed if its the former.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
He doubts it at first because he's seen enough real shit to know what fake garbage looks like, but he comes around real soon.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I don't know about you but if an old lady back hands a grown man causing them to fly across the room that would be enough to convince me. Forget about all the other crazy shit happening.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don't know about you but if an old lady back hands a grown man causing them to fly across the room that would be enough to convince me. Forget about all the other crazy shit happening.
I said the exact same thing to my wife haha.

Also this spanish chick has a nice body. Got damn.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The spider shit was pretty crazy. I think I'll rewatch this before season 2 drops.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished Season two. I will give this show credit. It is pretty damn rated R and holds nothing back. It really takes the Devil/God thing all the way. I liked Hell with the Cenobites. The birthing scene....damn.

Its a fun ride that is miles better than anything currently made in America around the subject. Worth a watch if you enjoy Religious Mythos.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I should sleep but I can’t stop watching it. I may binge until tomorrow at this rate, gotta find my ambien.

in s2 now and they’ve managed to make Paco seem even more like some unhinged idiot than before.

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database