9/11 was an Inside Job: Jews, Lizards, and You

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
65d 3h 35m
Flight 800 was a terrorist attack covered up by the clintons in order to help them in an election year TWA Flight 800 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
sad thing is i really do believe it was a terror attack as do many many eyewitnesses who were there.

I remember that, and it always did seem weird because the initial reports were that people saw like a projectile moving towards the plane right before it blew up or some shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Prior Amod>
104d 15h 24m

Have some clinton conspiracies.

Reporter Gary Webb of the San Jose Mercury News alleged that when Bill Clinton was governor, Mena, Arkansas was a CIA airport Drop Location. During the Clinton presidential administration (1993-2001), there were accusations (most notably in the controversial film Clinton Chronicles) that Clinton, during his time as governor of Arkansas, and other high-ranking state officials were involved in some way with illegal cocaine importation, money laundering, and drug use centered upon the airport in Mena.[citation needed] These allegations have been disputed by several different investigations, including one by the Banking Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives.[13] T

Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Chukzombi

Silver Earl of the Realm
273d 10h 37m
I remember that, and it always did seem weird because the initial reports were that people saw like a projectile moving towards the plane right before it blew up or some shit.
even the director of the FBI thought it was a terror attack. they even found residue of cordite on the seats. then the CIA released this ridiculous video that a thing happened on this jet that has never happened on one of those jets before or since and it implied that those hundreds of witnesses were a bunch of UFO whackos.

yerm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
73d 16h 39m
Nuclear power has been demonized as a clean energy alternative because Russia controls global Uranium supplies.

Election fraud accounts for something like 2-3% of the votes in USA presidential elections, and probably 5-10% in mid terms. Maybe way more.

Merkel never wanted heavy Islamic immigration. Never. Not even at the beginning. She didn't want to deal with the problem and making excuses was easier than closing borders, and now she's in too deep to ever back out.

Not sure how many Lumies out of 10 crazy this makes me. We need others to chime in and maybe set up rankings?

Chukzombi

Silver Earl of the Realm
273d 10h 37m
does anyone still beieve in the jfk conspiracy or bigfoot or nessie or chemtrails?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
65d 3h 35m
The Jews really do run the world, but its just because their mothers are overbearing and push them to be neurotic and desperate for acceptance.

Gravel

Golden Baron of the Realm
128d 19h 43m
flossing is a scam perpetuated by the US govt to sell dental floss to the public
Fuck, I knew it!

They've always got something up their sleeves, shady fucking government.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
145d 10h 16m
Maybe my tinfoil hat is showing but, is it really so crazy to buy into some of these conspiracy theories. I mean it wasn't long ago that mass government surveillance was considered a crazy conspiracy theory but then Snowden proved it to be real. Obviously I'm not talking about lizard people or Flat Earth, but JFK and 9/11 don't sound exactly far fetched.

• 1Like
Reactions: Big Flex