9/11 was an Inside Job: Jews, Lizards, and You

Aldarion

Golden Baronet of the Realm
96d 6h 42m
For 20 goddam years 9-11 has been a useful tool for sorting out crazy people whose opinions can be safely disregarded, as they spout silly conspiracy theories. Ive personally used it this way in real life and online for two decades.

I hate our current timeline for taking away that certainty. I'm still pretty sure its all crazy people talking, but not sure enough to be comfortable about it at all anymore.

Rajaah

Paperhands McGee
<Gold Donor>
48d 3h 24m
For 20 goddam years 9-11 has been a useful tool for sorting out crazy people whose opinions can be safely disregarded, as they spout silly conspiracy theories. Ive personally used it this way in real life and online for two decades.

I hate our current timeline for taking away that certainty. I'm still pretty sure its all crazy people talking, but not sure enough to be comfortable about it at all anymore.

I'm pretty sane and normal, and I WANT to believe things are sane and normal. I don't go out of my way to look for the craziest explanations.

Though, much like COVID and the election, the more the powers that be bury people for asking questions, the more I think there's something to the questions.

Moogalak

Molten Core Raider
130d 8h 22m
I'm pretty sane and normal, and I WANT to believe things are sane and normal. I don't go out of my way to look for the craziest explanations.

Though, much like COVID and the election, the more the powers that be bury people for asking questions, the more I think there's something to the questions.
Interesting take. It's only going to take a few decades of burying the questioners to get us to the point we are at with UFO/UAP. Dismiss it out of hand because it just can't be. Or it doesn't make any sense! Why would our own government do that?!

Rajaah

Paperhands McGee
<Gold Donor>
48d 3h 24m
Interesting take. It's only going to take a few decades of burying the questioners to get us to the point we are at with UFO/UAP. Dismiss it out of hand because it just can't be. Or it doesn't make any sense! Why would our own government do that?!

Nah, for me it takes about a week of seeing people consistently buried for talking about something you're not supposed to before I go "okay, we should definitely be talking about that"

Government mind control is a huge thing that hardly ever gets talked about. The 2004 Manchurian Candidate movie and the British show Utopia are the only real times I've even seen it make it into modern pop culture.

The CIA was REALLY into this stuff post-WW2. They got those Nazi scientists who had been working on it, and continued the research. The perfect assassin is someone with single-minded determination and no recollection of why they did it afterwards, AKA someone who has been through strong hypnosis. That was the main goal, creating assassins.

This is pretty indisputable; what is disputable is the extent of how far they took it. JFK? Martin Luther King? RFK?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Twitter bodied a popular commie.
1d1 day ago
$ean P. McCarthy Retweeted Rep. Val Demings

Why doesn’t Israel pay for the iron dome with the gold they stole from under the vaults at the World Trade Center?

$ean P. McCarthy added,

Rep. Val DemingsVerified account @RepValDemings

The Iron Dome is critical to Israel's safety and security, and directly tied to our safety and security. Delays in funding are unacceptable. It should not be removed from this week's bill and we should pass it immediately.

Show this thread

34 replies 20 retweets 186 likes
E_5mFztVEAkfUGF.jpg

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: MusicForFish