A Man Called Otto (2022)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 3 Votes
Title: A Man Called Otto (2022)

Tagline: Fall in love with the grumpiest man in America.

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Marc Forster

Cast: Tom Hanks, Mariana Treviño, Rachel Keller, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Cameron Britton, Kailey Hyman, Mike Birbiglia, Elle Chapman, Joe Fishel, Truman Hanks, Juanita Jennings, Kelly Lamor Wilson, John Higgins, Tony Bingham, Lily Kozub, Mack Bayda, Peter Lawson Jones, Max Pavel, Peter Sipla, Patrick Stanny, Allyson R. Hood, Carl Clemons, Connor McCanlus, Kristy Nolen, Dominick Marrone, Cindy Jackson, Christiana Montoya, Alessandra Perez, Bodhi Wilson, Ira Amyx, Greg Allan Martin, Elle Chapman, Bryant Carroll, Julian Manjerico, Jon Donahue, Gina Aponte

Release: 2022-12-28

Runtime: 126

Plot: When a lively young family moves in next door, grumpy widower Otto Anderson meets his match in a quick-witted, pregnant woman named Marisol, leading to an unlikely friendship that turns his world upside down.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Same story as the Swedish version I guess? The original is a good movie but felt very "local" to Sweden. But I guess this has been America-fied a bit to fit a bigger audience.

Might need to check it out even if its Tom Hanks.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Started watching this.

Random scene that literally has fuck all to do with the movie to insert a tranny.

I wish I was kidding.

This gets 0 stars.

Fuck you, Hollywood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
A movie with no point at all. Supposed to be a comedy I guess? Time for Hanks to retire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Didn't this guy go to Epstein Island?

Who knows, not like they actually investigated anything. I'm gonna operate under the assumption that all those motherfuckers be guilty.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database