tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: A.P. Bio

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2018-02-01

Creator: Michael Patrick O'Brien

Cast: Glenn Howerton, Patton Oswalt, Mary Sohn, Tucker Albrizzi, Aparna Brielle, Jessica Garza, Lyric Lewis

Overview: A former philosophy professor takes a job teaching AP biology and uses his students to get back at the people in his life who have wronged him.

tyen

<Banned>
Looks funny as fuck. The Mick is goog, I expect this to be goog too.

I hope Charlie gets his own show.

Lorne Michaels controlling this one.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
h3IyuDjF81vKlp13vh4275GlOhp.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]A.P. Bio[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-12-31[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A former philosophy professor takes a job teaching AP biology and uses his students to get back at the people in his life who have wronged him.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
First episode aired today.

Total try hard trash. Cant believe he wasted a year of Always Sunny to film this dogshit.

If I could give it less than 0 out of 10 I would

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

don't know how speculation of this was "good" other than "I like the actors in-front of me" the actual happenings etc. and the setup presented in commercials have sucked.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
You guys are lame as fuck.

This show is damn goog

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
its utter garbage. it makes total sense you'd love it.

• 1Like

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Lorne Michaels and try hard comedy. The Mick actually started out with a lot of good supporting characters for Dee to interact with and this just seems to have grabbed name recognition from Patton and it's all really flat.

tyen tyen your comedic tastes are better than this sir, did you hit your head in the accident?

There's got to be an episode coming up with Kate McKinnon and her low, monotonous, character thing to pop up that is wholly unfunny so I'll wait for a final judgement until Lorne crams that into this but, fuck man, this is really bad right now. Seeing the main nemesis does make me want to watch PhoneShop again so, I guess, it's not all bad but only for that. This is fucking lazy comedy and Lorne Michaels is, and has been, comedy cancer for decades.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
show isn't as bad as most people are saying it is imo. definitely below average so far, tho. i'm willing to watch a few more episodes to see if it gets any better.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Howerton is just playing his Dennis Reynolds character all over again but with Dennis Reynolds, that character makes sense in the way he is obsessive, calculated and self-conscious.

This version of Dennis Reynolds is sloppy, stupid and just plain dumb. It's like they took the opening of The Gang Broke Dee, replaced Dee with Dennis and decided to make a whole show out of it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Show is getting better. There's actual character development in Howerton's character, which was totally unexpected for me... Realizing what an ass he is and making changes for the better. I'm interested to see how things end up.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Show is getting better. There's actual character development in Howerton's character, which was totally unexpected for me... Realizing what an ass he is and making changes for the better. I'm interested to see how things end up.
Isn't him being an ass the funny part? I haven't watched the show, but it seems like him becoming a nice guy that is a good teacher doesn't make for very interesting television.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't him being an ass the funny part? I haven't watched the show, but it seems like him becoming a nice guy that is a good teacher doesn't make for very interesting television.

He's still an ass just a bit less of one. Not sure how far they'll take it. Was still funny to me, at least.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Second season has been solid so far. They made quite a few adjustments in between seasons and its better for it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Real solid season so far. Glad I stuck with this show. First few episodes of season 1 almost got me to write the show off as awful, but it's turned around a lot.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Show was cancelled. I guess I could see it coming but still sucks. I felt like it was really in its groove this season.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah this show had a rough start at the beginning of season 1, but it got really funny once it got rolling. Was one of my favorites, sad to see it go.

Heather was my favorite.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This was apparently rescued for a third season on the NBC streaming service. I'm really happy about it, I think this show hit a major groove in season 2 and they had things that were just coming into fruition. Great news IMO, need more shows like this without a fucking laugh track.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database