A Plague Tale: Innocence

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hadn't heard of this game at all until a week ago when we came across it in the xbox store. Seems pretty good so far. Mostly story-driven stealth and puzzle gameplay with some light combat. Almost feels a little bit like Kingdom Come or Hellblade in some ways. The setting's great, though. Released a couple days ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Shocked this has not been posted on more. The game is absolutely fantastic. The graphics and story are all superb. Highly recommend it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is this historical or does it have some fantasy elements to it?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It’s a period piece, but there’s definitely fantasy elements to it, especially more towards the end.

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
just finished it, one very good game and looking for the 2nd one to be released soon ... played on XBOX X , nice graphics, excellent atmosphere .... give it a try if you have gamepass !

spronk

FPS noob
yeah pretty easy to 100%, really enjoyed it and like cradeg said its on gamepass and the sequel will be on gamepass too, releasing Oct 18th. It had a ps5 patch recently too so if you have the PS+ version you can double plat and shit i assume. Was free on EGS too at some point.

Not really appropriate for kids though, and if your wife/gf is the kind who likes to watch video games may not be a great idea since there is kid murder and FUCK TONS OF RATS. i don't know women very well, but i do know they generally don't like rats or spiders