Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You'd think that but the folk/country shit is like the bluegrass and resurgent country like Tyler and Sturgill here in Kentucky, very popular, and very filled with hippy-billies, as we've labeled. Friends of mine are running sound for both too so its a tough decision.

The place where the country/folk is playing has a fucking 90s style arcade on the property as well, where every game costs .25 and there's an open bar in the place with 90s music playing.

Its fucking win. They have like all the old games from the late 80s/early 90s like X-Men, Simpsons, TMNT, etc.

But I was kicked out of the bar where the EDM music is playing about a year ago for getting in a fight while I was tripping, and its about time for me to start sneaking back in there since I hear most of the crew has turned over and probably won't remember me haha.

Well sounds like you should go to the hippybilly show, considering all that.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thinking about it. My puppy fell asleep on me and it made me lazy.

Need to do something been kinda working a lot and playing games more lately just as a change of pace. Now that's getting boring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"was thinking about going out to party, but my dog fell asleep on me so meh"

You really are as old as Google reverse image search thinks you are, aren't you?

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Adding to the collection here

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The beauty of my immunity to salt means you can throw as much on me as you want to literally zero effect!

• 2Hodjing
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Jonesing

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
here hodj:

autism 2.png

by wearing this emblem, you gain +100 immunity to all Hodjing reactions in addition to your natural Salty immunity.

fist-black.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This would require me to change my already perfect avatar and this I cannot and will not abide!

nah man, you can equip that anywhere, doesn't need to be in a visible slot. just stick it in your charm slot.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dear Brikker Brikker please refer to the original post in this thread for proper instructions on how to handle the recent salting of my posts you have engaged in.

• 2Salty
  • 2Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Note that all Hodjing reactions given to hodj, in turn, end up creating a feedback loop and count as not zero like the Salty, not one like when free to most posters, but INFINITELY when given to hodj.

• 4Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Merry Christmas to everyone who has helped make this, the single best thread on the forum, possible by salting me throughout the past year!

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Committed