Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Someone drop me a line when he's a corpse. I'll have some fucking to do.

• 1Blown
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa please see the original post in this thread for how to treat your recent salting of my incredibly accurate post refuting your necessity as a member of this community

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa got called out for being a thot wannabe manwhore and was hardcore salted with 200lbs of pure Epsom. He be burnt.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dear hodj hodj

In response to you aping my Icarus joke in the amod thread, I am hereby cursing you to be forced to eat these non-stop until the end of time. May your lips always know dryness and cracked flesh in a manner that will not be seen again other than Jussie Smollett's mouth after he spends a few years sucking off BoBo in the joint.

proxy.duckduckgo.com.png

• 2Salty
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
tenor.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dear hodj hodj

In response to you aping my Icarus joke in the amod thread, I am hereby cursing you to be forced to eat these non-stop until the end of time. May your lips always know dryness and cracked flesh in a manner that will not be seen again other than Jussie Smollett's mouth after he spends a few years sucking off BoBo in the joint.

Didn't see you post, so my bad if you feel I did that.

But I'm still not salty.

That's the rules. I don't make em I just enforce them unevenly and without intense vigor and hatred

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Damn @Dom why you salting a post I legit apologized to you in?

Now you're defining my original post!

So much salt!

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
@Dom I'm bored. Suggest a new game I should play that I haven't.

I have 900 games on my steam account. Please don't offer up anything I've already played.

My favorite types of games tend to be what I term dwarf fort-lite alikes. Banished. Oxygen Not included. That sort of thing.

Go!

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

I have 900 games on my steam account. Please don't offer up anything I've already played.

My favorite types of games tend to be what I term dwarf fort-lite alikes. Banished. Oxygen Not included. That sort of thing.

Go!

Gnomoria

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Have it. Pretty sure they quit working on it before it was finished.

Good suggestion though.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Have it. Pretty sure they quit working on it before it was finished.

Good suggestion though.

Yeah. I played it in early access and got a good bit of enjoyment out of it, but I think it was just one dude and he couldn't bring it home at the end or something.

Only other games that came to mind would be Craft the World, and Kenshi. There's also Cataclysm DDA, which shares a lot of aspects, despite not being a DF-Clone. I assume you've played this if you've played DF though.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

iannis

Musty Nester

Go!

Rimworld HKSC modpack.

See you in about 2 months!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dear hodj hodj

View attachment 194843

This is now officially the potato chip thread.

I loved those Cheesy Garlic Bread Lays from a few years ago. Too bad I can't eat potato chips anymore

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is now officially the potato chip thread.

I loved those Cheesy Garlic Bread Lays from a few years ago. Too bad I can't eat potato chips anymore

Excuse me sir but you don't get to declare my glorious thread to be officially anything else.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Pants on Fire!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Big iannis iannis ty for being the voice of those who can't be heard in amod thread. Great rewards are in store for you my brother

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
Here's a game recommendation if you have enjoyed adventure mode in DF.

Salt in this game is both useful and valuable, so it should be right up your alley.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Rise of Industry on sale (early access) on Steam might be the fix I needed. Not sure yet. Will report back.

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Here's some weird shit I found to share with the regular salty dogs who visit my salty thread

• 1Hodjing
  • 1WTF