Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm officially old as of today.

I think I can squeeze another 20 + years of not acting my age out of this life though.

Sure gonna try.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Sorry hodjbro, excessive sodium intake is linked with early death. Your 20 years is probably closer to 20 months.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sorry hodjbro, excessive sodium intake is linked with early death. Your 20 years is probably closer to 20 months.

What excessive sodium intake?

I'm the anti salt up in this motherfucker.

Did you not read the first post bruh? It makes this point clear!

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
No sir. You may think it has no effect, but no one man can have so much power. The salt has been piling up grain by grain for years and has taken hold without your notice.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'll have you know I have my sodium levels regularly checked and they are in negative amounts. It concerns my doctor because I have so much potassium in cells instead and they can't figure out how I haven't died because my Na+/K+ channels are not operating as they should.

Just another testament to my superior genetic make up

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Hodjing

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Youre confused due to the salt imbalance.

This is where the picture of Jim Lahey "I am the liquor" meme would go but with a salt shaker photoshopped into it would go if I wasn't on my phone.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'll have you know I have my sodium levels regularly checked and they are in negative amounts. It concerns my doctor because I have so much potassium in cells instead and they can't figure out how I haven't died because my Na+/K+ channels are not operating as they should.

Just another testament to my superior genetic make up

Potassium Chloride is also a salt, brosephius.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well Bros. I'm officially retiring from shitposting, unless in RR. Spankings do work and after serving my time rightfully so Amod Amod has set me on the straight path. I hope amod team can consider me a success to ur rehabilitation program.

Also amod open to doing public speaking advocacy for the program for the right price.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The key to shitposting is to take it up to a certain line but never cross it

• 1Like