Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Anyone that thinks I'm an overall detriment to the community because I make every thread about my genitals is obsessed with me" -@Vanessa

Really all that needs to be said. You're a shitty poster. The fact you needed to cite one of the closet fags in this community sending you white knight pms to try and fuck you in order to justify to your ego that you're #winning is just sad, and pathetic.

My salty thread is the best thread this forum will ever see. Slightly less great now that you're delusions are included, but still the best, nonetheless.
I missed this because you failed to actually @ me properly.

Here's a pathetic old man calling me an attention whore and delusional, and yet:

He keeps this useless thread going with stuff that both could and should simply be posted in the FSR, but because he himself is the biggest attention whore and is victim to massive projection, chooses instead to post this pointless shit here. (but -> I <- am the attention whore, sure Chuck) I guess "somebody" is too good for the FSR (delusion).

I'll give you opportunity to find and post evidence that I make every thread about my genitals. If you can't or refuse to do so, I'd kindly suggest shutting the fuck up and stop making bullshit claims about me you illogical, projectioning, Godless, one-nut wonder. Thanks Chuck!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hey look a man in a dress is trying to shit up my amazing salty thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tries to derail my amazing salty thread.
Fails.
Tries to claim I'm hodjing.

Just confused man pretending to be a woman on the internet for free dick pics and attention from fat nearing 50 year old neckbeard virgins things.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Trying to decide if the funniest part of this forum this morning was Vanessa Vanessa demanding evidence that he turns every thread into a discussion of his genitals while trying to turn my glorious Shaw thread into a discussion of his genitals or pharmakos pharmakos trying to argue there are gendered brains in spite of all the evidence demonstrating hes wrong.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Trying to decide if the funniest part of this forum this morning was Vanessa Vanessa demanding evidence that he turns every thread into a discussion of his genitals while trying to turn my glorious Shaw thread into a discussion of his genitals or pharmakos pharmakos trying to argue there are gendered brains in spite of all the evidence demonstrating hes wrong.

How about evidence of hodj trying to drag people back into an argument they've attempted to leave, while simultaneously attention whoring by tagging the person into his personal thread when he does it.

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users