Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Excuse me but don't silly my perfect Shaw thread with your salty butthurt and false and defamatory accusations.

Thanks

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
@Dom please see the first post in this thread for instructions on how to deal with the recent salting of one of my clearly not salty posts in my wonderful salty thread.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Youre forgiven for your transgression since you posted one of the only good commie bands ever

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
tenor.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Though, to be fair, this thread at its worst is better than every other thread on this forum!

• 1Truth!
  • 1Smuggly

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
True story pharmakos pharmakos i enabled push notifications from here to my phone chrome browser, so if you @ me, I know immediately!

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So any time, anywhere, I can type " hodj hodj you're a fag" and you'll see the insult instantly? Nice.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pants on Fire!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nope. It just tells me "X person has mentioned you in a post on the fires of heaven forum"

pharmakos pharmakos

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Nope. It just tells me "X person has mentioned you in a post on the fires of heaven forum"

pharmakos pharmakos

Are you @ing me over and over now because I asked you to stop? It only is annoying when you do it to drag me back into an argument I've told you I want to leave. I know you have last wordism, but I'd really appreciate it if you would respect it when I decide to drop out of the Special Olympics or internet arguing. I'm a recovering last wordism sufferer myself, trying to break the habit when I see an argument is going nowhere.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers