Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ball-less cancer man attempts to recover his balls by latching onto mine. News at 11.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
DenseSelfishBlackbird-small.gif

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ball-less cancer man attempts to recover his balls by latching onto mine. News at 11.

hey, i've got one, and you confided to me via PM that you had one amputated when you were a kid. so together we have 2... with our powers combined, we have as many testicles as Vanessa!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hey, i've got one, and you confided to me via PM that you had one amputated when you were a kid. so together we have 2... with our powers combined, we have as many testicles as Vanessa!

Okay I lol'd out loud at that one pharm

Vanessa Vanessa don't care. You're still an attention whore and a shitty poster.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos

I am glad to hear you still have one left. May it remain cancer free for at least the next 20 to 30 years of your life.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos

I couldn't help but notice you just salted one of my recent posts. Please refer to the first post in this thread for directions in regards to how we process salt posts in this community in relation to myself.

• 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If I'm going out I'm taking all you losers with me.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Any of you faggots watch Sargon get his entire life and career train wrecked by Jim (Mr Metokur) on the Ralph Retort?

Fucking grade A amazing internet blood sports and kayfabe.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Any of you faggots watch Sargon get his entire life and career train wrecked by Jim (Mr Metokur) on the Ralph Retort?

Fucking grade A amazing internet blood sports and kayfabe.
I only heard some references in...the SJW thread, maybe

Not sure why I would care. Wordy Youtube sperglords or something?

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I only heard some references in...the SJW thread, maybe

Not sure why I would care. Wordy Youtube sperglords or something?

Eh Sargon has needed a cumuppence for awhile. The sucking sound you hear when he speaks is his head being vacuumed up his own ass by the power of his nose smelling his own farts.

He had this plan to run this stream to doxx Jim and tried to paint him as a pedophile without actually saying it. He planned the stream for the afternoon.

Instead he surprise ran the stream at like 5 am, accidentally had his sound off for 20 minutes while he ranted and no one could hear it, then he dropped these huge turds in trying to paint instances of Jim actually trolling pedophiles into admitting their crimes as if Jim was "Grooming" some kids or some weird shit.

It was a pretty goddamn funny thing to watch happen in real time.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa I notice you have recently salted one or more of my posts.

Please refer to the original post in this thread for instructions on how to manage this situation properly.

Thank you and have a great day, dick chopping faggot.

• 1Picard
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users