Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
giphy-downsized.gif

Legit one of the funniest clips from Kids in the Hall. The salty ham sketch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa I notice you have recently salted one or more of my posts.

Please refer to the original post in this thread for instructions on how to manage this situation properly.

Thank you and have a great day, dick chopping faggot.

From what I understand, Vanessa's junk is less chopped up than yours, my fellow uni-ball.

• 2Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
But who has the prettier, more feminine penis?

TWO DICKS ENTER, ONE DICK LEAVES: THE QUEST FOR THE MASTER-BLASTER

Do we have anyone left who would be willing to rate penises? Lori is gone, I lost Etoille's #, and I don't trust Donkey-Trexx. I'm not sure Mist would be qualified; has she ever even seen a penis?

Oh wait, what about Kuriin Kuriin ?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I am pretty qualified at rating penises. I've seen so many variations!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have the hotter dick since its pierced.

Come at me trannybro

From what I understand, Vanessa's junk is less chopped up than yours, my fellow uni-ball.

The problem with your logic was my testicle was removed when I was like 2, without ability to give consent, because it was precancerous.

Meanwhile the dick chopper actually WANTS their dick chopped off.

If I'd been given the choice, I'd have let the ball turn to cancer before I'd let a man cut my junk.

Fag

• 1Salty
  • 1OK, Sure

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you're mtf and don't want your shit lopped off, you're a fake and I really don't care anyway, he's still a dick chopping faggot.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Same rehashed rhetoric, same stale flames, same salt flows, different thread.

If I could snap my fingers like Thanos and just magically have my junk be replaced with a perfectly normal, functional vajayjay... yes, I'd welcome that. As it stands right now, it's a process that scares me... not due to post-surgical regret but due to complications and potential disappointment in results. The horror stories out there on the intertubes are... well... horrible LoL. I don't think we've perfected all that yet and so I remain apprehensive. There's also societal things such as I enjoy the company of women and currently my setup is treating me well. Insurance factors too, as it's like buying a new car cost-wise and I wouldn't be paying out of pocket for it, as well as serious considerations of which doctor to settle with. It's a huge hurdle to jump through and has nothing to do with my legitimacy as a tranny. You just happen to be wrong -yet again- about me you senior citizen looking virgin.

The fact you have a pierced cock is kinda gay in and of itself and it's starting to paint a picture in conjunction with your obsession with the word faggot as a constantly reused pejorative and seeming obsession with me (I was happy to ignore everything in the past until you happened to drop this turd of a post. What, was that a reference to Goliath or Porkchop here?) that I think you are one projecting bitch. I love lesbians, am completely comfortable with gays, am indifferent to gay marriage, find flaming gays to be a nuisance, and somewhat find contempt with the LGBT community. Closeted homos though? 0 respect for cowards, and truly think you're swimming upstream in Da Nile river.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
is it just a dot or more of a regrettable weight for gravity to sag your flesh like fishbait

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What's the usual acceptable age range for piercing your cock?

Let's not deem it acceptable or not, but more an indicator of potential homosexuality along the age spectrum. Say, at 20 it's maybe 60% chance of homosexuality versus 40% heterosexuality. Approaching 40, though, and it dips down to 10% heterosexuality. Beyond 50, a pierced cock is a flaming beacon of gayness.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I pierced everything I could on myself and my wife when I was considering a career in piercing.

You gotta practice on someone to learn piercing and tattooing. I have a really shitty tattoo from letting a friend practice tattooing on me as well.

But the piercing is great, hate on it all you want. Never had a woman complain that her g spot gets extra stimulation.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also the piercing thing I did like a really long time ago. But once you have it, might as well keep it. Not like you wanna actually go through piercing the thing again later, and an apdravya really won't close up anyway once its healed and set in.

Piercing was a lot more popular in the 90s so cultural conceptions of it have changed a lot. It is seen as more feminine now, I'd say, except dudes get ear gauges now a lot and those things are fucking tacky as fuck imho