Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Oblig:

florida.gif~c200
Y so salty bout Florida bro? Think of all the great things that have come out of it, like Tom Petty, Flo Rida and Marilyn Manson.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh the weird shit comes from Florida goes back way longer than that.

Think they even had Germany or Florida all the way back in the Loveline days with Adam Carolla and Dr Drew like the radio show, before the MTV video version.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oh the weird shit comes from Florida goes back way longer than that.

Think they even had Germany or Florida all the way back in the Loveline days with Adam Carolla and Dr Drew like the radio show, before the MTV video version.
Well ya. I'm just saying"Florida Man" started then. Florida is a special state. I always laugh when people consider Florida the "south"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've been leery of Factorio and Oxygen, for some reason. Dunno why.

Like leery on buying them?

Totes worth it, especially on sale. Those games will give you more play time and value than most 60 dollar titles from major devs and publishers

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just another day in the FL.
Ya. These bitches don't even know what it's like to live in fear of dinosaurs. Fuxking allimagators everywhere. Wanna go for a hike in Florida? Watch out for the fucking Gators.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
And Florida Man. Always watch out for Florida Man.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Like leery on buying them?

Totes worth it, especially on sale. Those games will give you more play time and value than most 60 dollar titles from major devs and publishers
Funny thing is...both those games have good reviews. While I've been fighting not to buy Stellaris, after the recent reviews calling it shite

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I played a good bit of Stellaris when it first launched but I can't keep up with all these goddamn dlc packs for Paradox games any more. Which sucks because I don't play Crusader Kings 2 anymore because of it, and that was one of my favorite games a decade ago.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Ya. These bitches don't even know what it's like to live in fear of dinosaurs. Fuxking allimagators everywhere. Wanna go for a hike in Florida? Watch out for the fucking Gators.
Why don't people kill them off? It's time for them to go the way of the buffalo.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why don't people kill them off? It's time for them to go the way of the buffalo.
I don't think you understand bro. They're fucking everywhere. Go for a hike along the st John's river. You'll literally see tons of them just basking right in the open, 1-10ft long. Wanna go on a canoe trip? Watch out for the fucking Gators.

I remember camping in the Everglades a few years back. You wanna talk about some aggressive fucking Gators go down there. They literally stalk you along the water line while you fish off a dock or shore.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like