A Star Is Born (2018)

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Not gonna lie...I will probably go see this.

That is actually a nice song. There is no doubt that Lady Gaga can sing and Bradley Cooper holds his own. Might be a really nice movie worth checking out.

2193b0f0-9334-4f26-8033-c7cc2b1d4c61_text_hi.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Same as others, nearly every seat in multiple theaters were sold out at all the AMC around me, for this and Venom. I checked on Thursday and they were already mostly sold out for Friday too. Thankfully, I got a seat in the Dolby theater and omfg what a cool experience, the sound and screen were both amazing. As for the movie, it was meh. A lot of forced emotion and no real surprises. I couldn't help but watch with contempt for both Bradley and Gaga singing their own songs because fuck them for being so good looking AND talented.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Took the GF to see it. Went to the late afternoon show and it was nearly full.

It’s a decent movie. Obviously Lady G can sing but cooper did more than hold his own. Plus Andrew dice clay as her dad was good. The GF cried and I sat through it.

Had it been a dog dying I would have cried.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Took the GF to see it. Went to the late afternoon show and it was nearly full.

It’s a decent movie. Obviously Lady G can sing but cooper did more than hold his own. Plus Andrew dice clay as her dad was good. The GF cried and I sat through it.

Had it been a dog dying I would have cried.
dont watch Marley & Me

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I finally saw this tonight because my wife wanted to. I knew what the big conclusion was, but it fucked me up anyway. Shit got dark. It showed so much emotional pain. Really bothered my happy-go-lucky ass.