A Walk Among the Tombstones- Liam Neeson

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went and saw 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' this weekend. It has a 65% on RT's, and that is about right. It's a good movie, it will entertain you, but it is by no means a classic.

The story is nothing special, but the characters are well written and acted. Liam Neeson can carry action movies and he does so on this one with ease.
Kid's in movies generally are terrible and ruin them, but the kid in this one (strangely omitted from all the previews) was a highlight. One of the redeeming factors for a very dark story, that gives you the sense there is hope in this messed up world.

The Alcoholics Anonymous flashbacks and themes throughout the movie seem a bit out of place, but they don't detract from any of it either. It just seems like a bumpy carryover, probably from a book or other some other source material.

Tombstones1.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Way darker than Taken.

Also lacking in Maggie Grace running around Europe without pants.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is not really an action movie. So I would not consider it a Taken film. Its more of a detective story. Not really noir but done in that vein. I loved it personally. Not going to be an enduring classic but I really enjoyed it. I kind of enjoy the detective/crime thriller genre though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was pretty great. I went in expecting Taken 15, but was pleasantly surprised.