ADR1FT

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Not really sure how I feel about it. Wish they picked a different song. Looks nice graphically, but there is zero indication as to what the actual gameplay objectives are going to be (although we can assume, one never knows with video games).

If this turns out to be a game where you can catch all these spare flying parts and create your own spaceship to do battle with other people also lost in space, then I am 100% sold. (this will not happen)

spronk

FPS noob
game is $20 on microsoft store and comes with $10 xbl code. its physical, not digital. sucks that consoles still push physical hard and barely give discounts on new digital games
Buy ADR1FT for Xbox One - Microsoft Store

supposedly its part of the $15 xbox live gold rewards program, where you will get $15 in xbl credit (instead of the $10, not in addition too) but i'm not really sure about that anymore. Rare Replay and gears of war Ultimate are also part of the $10 or $15 back.

I bought all 3, even if I don't like it its basically $10 and I'm pretty sure I can finish in a weekend and trade it in for more than I paid.

sonicmaster

Molten Core Raider
Sorry for digging up this old one. Had this game on steam for a while (got it from a bundle I think) and decided to play it.
It got very mixed reactions and I can also point many flaws BUT damn this game is very immersive and a very different experience from anything else I've played!
Started it and ended up completing it in one sitting 4.5h. Despite the flaws I loved it and kudos to the devs for trying something new.
Give it a try.