Advanced Loot Leveling List

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Updated the list with The Feerrott. Having said that after farming the nooby area the creature density is abysmal, I would hoof it to Innothule Swamp asap.
Just did a little testing on both an Ogre SK and a Troll SK. Troll's regen is so nice as a beginning level, as you can take on yellows a lot easier, and get back into the fight a lot faster after a tough fight. However, in terms of mob density, I thought the same thing at first, but then realized there's just no mobs right outside the guards in Feerrott. So they are a little further away, but there are tons of them. On top of this, I died a TON in Innothule because of adds, compared to Feerrott.

Question though in terms of the loot list, I noticed it saves all the meat. Lizard meat, gator meat, etc. Why? Because it's a food source? the stuff sells for 8c each. Thanks!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Just did a little testing on both an Ogre SK and a Troll SK. Troll's regen is so nice as a beginning level, as you can take on yellows a lot easier, and get back into the fight a lot faster after a tough fight. However, in terms of mob density, I thought the same thing at first, but then realized there's just no mobs right outside the guards in Feerrott. So they are a little further away, but there are tons of them. On top of this, I died a TON in Innothule because of adds, compared to Feerrott.

Question though in terms of the loot list, I noticed it saves all the meat. Lizard meat, gator meat, etc. Why? Because it's a food source? the stuff sells for 8c each. Thanks!

I tried to leave stackable things worth 1 silver in for noob areas and 8c seemed reasonable especially since it drops so much.

Crone

So with this list, what do you set the loot too? "Set all to:" as the group leader?

I just set it to auto loot all for myself, when playing solo, but in group play this seems odd. If I set all to auto ask/roll, then it seems I'm not rolling for any of the loot in a group?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So with this list, what do you set the loot too? "Set all to:" as the group leader?

I just set it to auto loot all for myself, when playing solo, but in group play this seems odd. If I set all to auto ask/roll, then it seems I'm not rolling for any of the loot in a group?

Everyone would just click greed on everything I think.

Crone

Everyone would just click greed on everything I think.
Yep, gotta put greed on everything, but not Always Greed, because then that updates your loot filters from never to greed on some items.