3d 1h 22m
Reactions
170 87 0 0
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Adventure Time

Genre: Fantasy, Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2010-04-05

Creator: Pendleton Ward

Cast: Jeremy Shada, John DiMaggio, Tom Kenny, Olivia Olson, Dee Bradley Baker, Hynden Walch, Pendleton Ward, Niki Yang, Steve Little, Polly Lou Livingston, Jessica DiCicco, Niki Yang, Maria Bamford

Overview: Adventure Time is an American animated television series created by Pendleton Ward for Cartoon Network. The series follows the adventures of Finn, a human boy, and his best friend and adoptive brother Jake, a dog with magical powers to change shape and grow and shrink at will. Finn and Jake live in the post-apocalyptic Land of Ooo. Along the way, they interact with the other main characters of the show: Princess Bubblegum, The Ice King, and Marceline the Vampire Queen.

Balroc

Lord Nagafen Raider
3d 1h 22m
Reactions
170 87 0 0
no thread to this amazing cartoon yet? disgrace.

tell me where i can find it on bluray.

Nester

Molten Core Raider
1d 10h 4m
Reactions
603 80 0 0
I just found this show last month and i can say so far i love it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
43d 14h 20m
Reactions
2,225 84 0 0
Lumpy Space Princess is one of the best reasons to watch.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
18h 0m
Reactions
475 61 0 0
From the new episode from the 7th...

ItiOy.gif

Tmac

Lord Nagafen Raider
1d 4h 24m
Reactions
279 9 0 0
Love love love this show.

TrollfaceDeux

The Slayer Supreme of the Thousand Shadowban
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
7,034 2,164 0 0
DAT POSTER...ARE YOU SURE THIS IS KID'S SHOW?

Balroc

Lord Nagafen Raider
3d 1h 22m
Reactions
170 87 0 0
man when are the new episodes coming wtf.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
15d 31m
Reactions
12,998 596 0 0
Jake's puppies were awesome.

Needless

Respecter of Queens
<Donors Crew>
9d 16h 41m
Reactions
895 55 0 0
i lub my BMO iphone cover sho much~

Grimmlokk

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
123 13 0 0
I usually let the new episodes pile up on my DVR then when I watch my nieces and nephews we do a marathon. But I haven't watched them in awhile and got sick of waiting. Finally watched the two latest lich episodes. The ones with the wish guy(Kumail Nanjiani!). They were awesome. Jake hanging out with him in the hot tub, Cosmic Owl rolling in to play board games, outstanding.

Also caught the episode with Ice King writing a song with Marceline. I am fucking loving getting his backstory. Finding out he's really the biggest hero ever and shit, basically raised and protected Marceline through the war. It's the crown and his duties that have made him crazy. So much great shit going on with this series beneath the surface of awesome hilarity.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
18h 0m
Reactions
475 61 0 0
Also caught the episode with Ice King writing a song with Marceline. I am fucking loving getting his backstory. Finding out he's really the biggest hero ever and shit, basically raised and protected Marceline through the war. It's the crown and his duties that have made him crazy. So much great shit going on with this series beneath the surface of awesome hilarity.
"I Remember You", Possibly the most well done episode of the show so far. It changes the outlook on the Ice King so much and finally helps explain the Mushroom War a little bit. Hope to see more past episodes soon (episode 7b of this season is called "Simon and Marcy").

Looking forward to see what Jake's puppies do as well. They seem pretty powerful.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
15d 31m
Reactions
12,998 596 0 0
Yeah, the Christmas Special and that one definitely turned Ice King from a crazy guy into a crazy guy who makes you sad because you know who he was and why he is crazy.

Balroc

Lord Nagafen Raider
3d 1h 22m
Reactions
170 87 0 0
really hope they explore magic man more. sons of mars is one of my favorite episodes and all the little people points to a much more complex character than him simply being an asshole.

elbas

Knight of the Realm
1h 14m
Reactions
6 7 0 0
I'm pretty sure the writers must literally be on drugs when coming up episode ideas.

Hedeon

Knight of the Realm
4d 19h 54m
Reactions
17 23 0 0
Love this show so very much, for years I ignored it due to the art, then I came in and watch a marathon one day after work because I was too lazy and tired to look for the remote, totally fell in love. It's got the childish wackiness but it's also got some deep dark shit going on. Also I'd let that Susan Strong cosplay rape me.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database