Agar.io

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You should be proud that you have developed some kind of skill in this game.
just wrote this up for a different forum:

2j5nmdj.png

was doubting my estimate in the last post, so i timed myself this time. took 12 minutes to break into the top 10. was #1 at 24 minutes in. i alternated between #1 and #2 until 45 minutes in, when i got taken out by two cells that were apparently working together. #1 was split into two cells, i was #2 so i was big enough that i could eat #1's smaller cell. the cell that was at ~#4 was right next to them, i assumed they were chasing each other, so it seemed like a good opportunity to sneak in and maybe eat them both. instead, what happened was cell #4 split in half, fed himself to cell #1's bigger half, and then cell #1 grew just big enough that it was able to consume me.

i watched them for awhile after i died, and they were in a cycle of continuously feeding each other while hanging out next to each other. they tag team chased down a few other cells near edges. they were obviously working together... not sure if it was two separate people, or a single person two boxing, though. i've thought about two boxing. seems too cheap, though...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
at one point when i was split in two, i trapped another cell in one of the corners of the map. made him sweat there for like 10 seconds before i finally ate him. i laughed pretty hard. the laughter could have been due to this milwaukee's best ice i'm drinking, though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
keexpt.png

some day kim kardashian's ass will grow so large that it consumes the entire universe

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
holy fuck, the number of people that form teams on FFA servers is getting incredibly frustrating. it is almost impossible to compete against two people working together.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Made it to 4th spot yesterday for the first time. feelsgoodman. 10 seconds later I was gone, gangbanged on FFA.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
holy fuck, the number of people that form teams on FFA servers is getting incredibly frustrating. it is almost impossible to compete against two people working together.
My 12 year old kid plays this and he is teaming with people all the time. I walk by and see him playing and he's got 3 other kids on skype and they are the top 4 on the shard.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My 12 year old kid plays this and he is teaming with people all the time. I walk by and see him playing and he's got 3 other kids on skype and they are the top 4 on the shard.
Shit, it's turning into Counter Strike! Can't the working man catch a break?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
tell them to go play on a team server if they want to play on a team =p leave FFA to the singles.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What would the 12 year old you have done? :p
they should do as i say not as i did
biggrin.png

really though it does get pretty frustrating, since the mode was designed specifically to be Free For All. partners unbalances it in a huge way. its similar to the argument against boxing in MMOs. but worse because this game is pure PVP. at least with boxing in MMOs you have some players that only use it to affect their PVE opportunities...