Age of Empires IV

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Should be on PC too. They are marketing this like a reboot I think. Not a bad idea. Im glad they didn't go into the modern era. The graphics look great, hopefully the gameplay stacks up.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
rts on a console? how the hell are they gonna make it work properly? They have to dumb it down so much that the pc version is gonna suck balls. They're most likley gonna develop it for console and then make a bad pc port.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intropy

Shit Gamer
rts on a console? how the hell are they gonna make it work properly? They have to dumb it down so much that the pc version is gonna suck balls. They're most likley gonna develop it for console and then make a bad pc port.

Trailer looks great, but as a competitive RTS player this is my biggest apprehension as well.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
An event today for AoE. First video below is the entire 23 minute event, then below it 2 trailers from the event. They released it as a playlist, so you can click the upper right corner of the embed to jump to the other videos that were part of that first video.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Closed beta started yesterday. I expect we'll see more soon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like the stress test is going on. I haven't tried getting in it, went on twitch briefly. It looks like an AoE game, not much changed. I suppose that's a good thing. Prettier looking of course. I'll probably wait till launch to give it a spin

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like the stress test is going on. I haven't tried getting in it, went on twitch briefly. It looks like an AoE game, not much changed. I suppose that's a good thing. Prettier looking of course. I'll probably wait till launch to give it a spin
Downloaded it, just havent started it. Stress test so it might be straight aids.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just played a game. The pace is quicker than I remember it? But ya, its.. well.. AoE's. Little things different here and there, and almost a Total War feel with the nuance of each faction, but thats about it. Maybe some stuff is held back from the stress test? I personally wouldnt buy it until its much cheaper, but maybe my mood will change about it later after retail.