Age of Sigmar: Champions

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I wasn't really sure where to post this since it's physical, mobile, on Steam now with a Switch release coming tomorrow the 16th of April. It's a smaller game but it's grow a bunch since it's Steam release a few months ago, it's third expansion just released this month.

Coming from a very casual MTG and HS background it took a few games to pick up the questing/blessing thing but over all it's pretty fun I think. If you happen to plays phsyical which I gather isn't super popular you can scan your cards to get digital versions. The UI is a little rough but they are trying to keep the same one across all three platforms and are working on polishing things up as they go along.

# XZB-HKB-GP is my id number in game, GreatBigSlug is the name, just a super casual.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure what it's like now but the initial set was crazy unbalanced.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Not sure what it's like now but the initial set was crazy unbalanced.

The factions seem better balanced with the latest release and addition of more tribes, burst damage might be too high overall but I've always been a Timmy, I like my dumb theme decks.

They did nerf/change the stacking mechanic and Skarbrand which feels weird saying about a physical game but as someone that only plays digital and use to balance patches, it's fine.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good to hear. For digital only I enjoyed Lightseekers more. Both games have some interesting mechanics and are worth fucking around with for a bit.