AirPods look dumb as fuck

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Walking though the airport and you see so many dipshit yuppie faggots wearing these stupid ass things. It was bad enough watching smug cunts overpay for their beats headphones so they could high five other browns and be a part of the clique but these things are literal fucking garbage. Apple sucks shit.

CsOoofIW8AQ6KTP.jpg

this-guy-found-a-hack-to-stop-his-iphone-airpods--2-14658-1482339911-7_dblbig.jpg

5abac6474861b533008b47ef-750-375.jpg

XNu8RZ5.jpg

• 19Worf
  • 11Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 34 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The sound quality must be abysmal with how shitty they seal into your ears. But I imagine the faggots that use apple are just listening to the sound of a dudes balls slapping against another man's balls.

• 9Worf
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
While fantasizing it's their face instead of another man's balls. Fuck everything Apple.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
Basically all Apple products are garbage to me. I know a couple who are constantly bragging about their latest iphones, iwatches, apple home thing, it never ends. The wannabe rich love to show off how much they overpaid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Work is basically an apple equipped development shop, so a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I will say that because so many people here in Santa Barbara have the things, you can notice when cars full of people equipped with them roll by, as you start getting connection breaks until they roll past.

Not terrible quality and they honestly don't bother me at all. I also have long hair so it mostly covers them completely, so eh, not a big deal that they look a little different hanging down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I'd never by airpods, Fuck that noise . . . or lack of noise I guess.

But I also SMH when I see Beats headphones.

Yeah I'm gonna trust the musical quality from the guy who made Eminem a star.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I'm hearing in reviews, that Tranya wireless, for half the price, are just as good? And then I realized there's a SHIT TON of this "style" on Amazon. Who the fuck knows what's good or not anymore?

When you read reviews on any of these, you will notice complaints about dropped syncing. I picked the ear birds with the least amount of such reviews.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'd never by airpods, Fuck that noise . . . or lack of noise I guess.

But I also SMH when I see Beats headphones.

Yeah I'm gonna trust the musical quality from the guy who made Eminem a star.
Are beats still a thing? I haven't seen them in years now. When I was in school they were everywhere

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm hearing in reviews, that Tranya wireless, for half the price, are just as good? And then I realized there's a SHIT TON of this "style" on Amazon. Who the fuck knows what's good or not anymore?

I got some free ones from a company name SOL. Sound quality is no Bose, but they’re great for yardwork, seal out my lawnmower and pressure washer. Never have had the dreaded desync all the shitty ones get.

• 1Like

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I travel quite a bit for work and I would agree that they are everywhere. Every Iphone I have used, the earphones were the first to be thrown away because of the lack of comfort they provide, just 5 minutes on and they starting hurting. There appears to be no change in the design minus the cord? I do however own a pair of cordless Beats which the sound is great for watching movies on flights, music, etc. I probably paid to much however they are expense for work.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When you read reviews on any of these, you will notice complaints about dropped syncing. I picked the ear birds with the least amount of such reviews.
Yea, it's not the first time hearing about the Jabra's, as just today I was reading a review on the new Samsung buds, and the reviewer mentioned basically they were ok, but they were no Jabra! Expensive, but you probably made the right choice.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yea, it's not the first time hearing about the Jabra's, as just today I was reading a review on the new Samsung buds, and the reviewer mentioned basically they were ok, but they were no Jabra! Expensive, but you probably made the right choice.
It was mostly because of gym. I don't want music cutting out in one ear and breaking my focus in the middle of a heavy deadlift. For all other times, mostly studying, I don't use earbuds and use this instead:

PS Airpods are for faggy hipsters.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have these from Bose which I mostly got for the noise canceling and are very comfortable and have a decent sound. They also probably aren't the coolest looking things to wear but at least I don't look like I have two antennas sticking out of my fucking ears like the apple fags.

bose-quietcontrol-30-09.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I know a lot of people with these things... One who'se opinion I honestly trust has said the sound is better than any non-wired headphones she's ever had. I'll give them that.

But also, I remember not that long ago at all when we were openly ridiculing people for "bluetoothin" with their little single earbud in.

I'll just stick to my nice wired earbuds for when I need to take a call or listen to stuff from my phone. (Full disclosure, I've never owned an iPhone, iPad, or Mac)