Albion Online

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I was looking at this the other day as well. Someone randomly brought this up to me. What is the status of this game?

SirJames

Golden Squire
Don't pick it up just yet. Their "winter beta" will be ending in a week or so. Wait till the next beta phase. All the reading I've done makes the game look pretty fun, very UO like from my perspective...very much worth trying..

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Has the combat gotten less simplistic, or is it still meh? That's really the only thing I don't like about this game tbh.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This looks pretty good. Combat is boring?
It was when we played it some 1.5 years ago, and I haven't seen them improve it yet.

I mean you see the pinnacle of the game and the goal of everyone in the quick gameplay clip. The entire purpose of the game is to find some resource, and wait for a progress bar to fill up while mining it.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Game's looking to be stuck in perma EA/alpha. I wouldn't jump on this until after release and who knows if that'll ever happen.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
This does look somewhat interesting.

so did everyone in this video have a lisp?

great ideas, wish there was real money and a real team behind it, wish blizzard would just start stealing ideas and polishing them up.

They did a good job of picking the good stuff out of all the shit show MMO's to come out and piecing them into WoW.

swedish_chef_sl

shitlord
I had a go at the winter alpha earlier and the big problem imo was that you needed silver for everthing, even planting potatoes, but they seem to have changed that (Silver requirements removed from crafting and farming/planting)

Otherwise it felt like UO but for kids, miss the "open world" of old UO, all these square zones with house lots carefully placed just seem to... manufactured

Lethality

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been playing this, it's much more of "EVE Online" meets "Game of Thrones" than Crowfall can ever hope to be.

It's a ton of fun and I even ran into Thott last night.

Giving it a whirl. It's not bad. I could see enjoying it when it's finished and a there is more detail in the game.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just started playing this today. It's got a relaxing pace reminiscent of Ultima. Seems like a fun idea, especially cross-device functionality.

If anyone has a RR guild going I'm on as McFly.