Aliens: Fireteam

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aliens is my favorite movie of all time but hot damn have I been let down. Please god be bad ass.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I heard the mod community salvaged Aliens: Colonial Marine?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looks rough to me
200.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Aliens vs Predator PC was great (qq moar about "hard"). The multiplayer in AVP2 was incredibly good to me.

Then we had all this garbo come out after... fuckin how?

Oh right, people "buying the rights" to shit and cranking out drivel with it. Where have I seen this before...

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah that and Alien Isolation about the only thing good.

• 3Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
battle terrifying enemies across four campaigns with two friends or AI teammates.

A lot of games like this have bad AI and chatty npcs. I hope that's not an issue. One of the appeals of the Alien series is the setting and having npcs that yell "boo-yah!" after every kill will be obnoxious as fuck. I want those tense moments where I don't know if something's going to pounce on me.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah that and Alien Isolation about the only thing good.

Honestly, it's another game I wished was a good colonial marine or avp game. It was very well done for what it was. But I have my fixations. Not sure if they realize how good of an AVP game you could really make.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Aliens vs Predator PC was great (qq moar about "hard"). The multiplayer in AVP2 was incredibly good to me.

Oh right, people "buying the rights" to shit and cranking out drivel with it. Where have I seen this before...
AVP 1 was a bastard of a game, but I loved it. AVP 2 was even better because of the multiplayer. Used to be a LAN party staple for my group. So much fun, especially if you had alien life cycle turned on. Running around as a face hugger and scaring the shit out of someone was always hilarious. Then it was "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" as you tried to survive as a hatchling.
I miss LANs...

• 2Like

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
That trailer looked like crap. Literally replace the aliens with any other models from those horde swarm mobile phone games. This has no atmosphere to it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Think how i feel about 40k games. Like 3 good ones out of quite literally 100

• 3Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
AVP for the Atari Jaguar single handedly made that purchase worth it. All its other games were trash.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
For people too lazy to click here's a screenshot.
1614723678450.png

• 2Like