All Eyez on Me (2017)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: All Eyez on Me

Tagline: Legends never die

Genre: Drama, Music

Director: Benny Boom

Cast: Demetrius Shipp Jr., Danai Gurira, Kat Graham, Jamal Woolard, Dominic L. Santana, Annie Ilonzeh, Lauren Cohan, Cory Hardrict, Grace Gibson, Desean Jackson, Brandon Sauve, Josh Ventura, Azad Arnaud, Harold House Moore, Khadija Copeland, Chanel Young, Chris Clarke, Ronald Brooks, Hamid-Reza Benjamin Thompson, DeRay Davis, Bruce Davis, Keith Robinson, Gary Weeks, Jarrett Ellis, William Walker

Release: 2017-06-12

Runtime: 139

Plot: All Eyez on Me chronicles the life and legacy of Tupac Shakur, including his rise to superstardom as a hip-hop artist, actor, poet and activist, as well as his imprisonment and prolific, controversial time at Death Row Records. Against insurmountable odds, Tupac rose to become a cultural icon whose career and persona both continue to grow long after his passing.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
zmgsaKFWbmZ1Grz4SO0PLNxilv3.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: All Eyez on Me (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Music[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Benny Boom[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Demetrius Shipp Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danai Gurira[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kat Graham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamal Woolard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominic L. Santana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Annie Ilonzeh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Cohan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cory Hardrict[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Grace Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Desean Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Sauve[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Ventura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Azad Arnaud[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harold House Moore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Khadija Copeland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chanel Young[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronald Brooks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hamid-Reza Benjamin Thompson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]DeRay Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bruce Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keith Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gary Weeks[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]139[/RUNTIME]

Plot: All Eyez on Me chronicles the life and legacy of Tupac Shakur, including his rise to superstardom as a hip-hop artist, actor, poet and activist, as well as his imprisonment and prolific, controversial time at Death Row Records. Against insurmountable odds, Tupac rose to become a cultural icon whose career and persona both continue to grow long after his passing.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Hopefully they get this right.All Eyez on Me (2016) - IMDb

Instagram

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
zmgsaKFWbmZ1Grz4SO0PLNxilv3.jpg

Title: All Eyez on Me

Genre: Drama, Music

Director: Benny Boom

Cast: Demetrius Shipp Jr., Danai Gurira, Kat Graham, Jamal Woolard, Dominic L. Santana, Annie Ilonzeh, Lauren Cohan, Cory Hardrict, Grace Gibson, Desean Jackson, Brandon Sauve, Josh Ventura, Azad Arnaud, Harold House Moore, Khadija Copeland, Chanel Young, Chris Clarke, Ronald Brooks, Hamid-Reza Benjamin Thompson, DeRay Davis, Bruce Davis, Keith Robinson, Gary Weeks, Jarrett Ellis, William Walker

Release: 2017-06-12

Runtime: 139

Plot: All Eyez on Me chronicles the life and legacy of Tupac Shakur, including his rise to superstardom as a hip-hop artist, actor, poet and activist, as well as his imprisonment and prolific, controversial time at Death Row Records. Against insurmountable odds, Tupac rose to become a cultural icon whose career and persona both continue to grow long after his passing.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database