All Inclusive for Couple in Punta Cana

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wife and I have been discussing going to Punta Cana for a little getaway. We want to Go Caribbean but not Bahamas or Jamaica as we have done. I kind of settled on this locale as I have heard good things on prices and places from friends.

Any recommendations for an all inclusive for My wife and I? We aren't taking kids, and would prefer a more adult themed place, but would be open to certain locations that allow kids if it isnt that intrusive.

She was actually pushing for the HArd Rock because she has a friend who went there, but Im not sure how great that is for a couples trip, though it seems to have a ton of things to do.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have done the 500pp 5 days flight and airfare all inclusives and they were ok. You get a stretch of crowded beach and free beer, shit liquor, and shit food. I think we did be live grand and another one, they were very similar.

Definitely some value there but it is a 3rd world country.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I havent been to the one in punta cana but Excellence in mexico was really great and I am not a fan of all inclusive places. Look into the Excellence in punta cana.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not a single review says it sucks dick or buttfucks you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Everyone in Miami goes to Punta Cana for vacation. They have very good all inclusive resorts. Like every other shithole country, you go from the airport to the resort, and don't stop on the middle areas, it is basically poverty all around it.

Once you are on the resort, drink until you die. =)

My cousin, her husband and their 2 teenage daughters go there regularly. I'll get you some info.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We did Paradisus for our honeymoon 8 years ago. I hated it. We went during the off-season so it was empty which was nice but sucked because of the 12+ restaurants they had only 3 were open and the food was not good.

The service sucked too because it was basically training time for all the new people they hired and no one who knew anything was working there.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I think the AMResorts brands are pretty solid choices. I think you'd want to go with Breathless, Secrets, or Zoetry for more adult oriented. From what I've read they typically have the same quality at all of their various resorts.

I went to Secrets the Vine with my wife in Cancun and the food was amazing. The liquor is mostly cheap shitty stuff like anywhere else, so I mainly just drank beer.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Super after the fact but Hard Rock in Punta Cana is really amazing. Restaurants are very nice, the grounds are great, all inclusive even includes free booze on the golf course, and as far as getting away from kids there is an adults only pool with a bar/waiters for food and the option to go topless. I believe it's pretty expensive though? I went for a poker tournament and it was paid for so not sure if they run discount packages at some point or something but at the time i remember looking at the daily rate and it was pretty absurd.