All right, folks..

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's been fun.. but I'm going to take my leave. Other than the recent drama, I really know nothing about you guys, and you (probably) don't know much more about me, other than having seen my pictures.

I might peek in from time to time, just to say hi or something, but I really don't know what else I could contribute here.

So.. see you all around, and I hope that your new "home" here treats you well. =)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can I use your pictures to pretend I'm you, create some new forums, steal a community, then run off in the dead of night?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's been fun.. but I'm going to take my leave. Other than the recent drama, I really know nothing about you guys, and you (probably) don't know much more about me, other than having seen my pictures.

I might peek in from time to time, just to say hi or something, but I really don't know what else I could contribute here.

So.. see you all around, and I hope that your new "home" here treats you well. =)
I thought you said you played EQ. How do you know nothing about us?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
There actually were some people who didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the metagame.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Reminds me of the song Torn Skin from Wumpscut and that Sleepers Tomb video .. ahh good times.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
You could reach Titcon 5.

In all seriousness, stick around some. I know these guys are crazy, but after awhile they grow on you...like a bad case of herpes that keeps coming back. These guys are great for the lolz.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Well Kirsie, thanks for stopping by and laying claim to your body once again. After Evely's just dropped it in the middle of the street like that, I was concerned someone else was going to pick it up and start all kinds of additional drama with it. Maybe pretend like he had been using pictures of his own sister or something. So yeah good on you for collecting it so quickly. Dead body stink is the toughest to get out. This place would have had a funk about it forever if something hadn't been done.

And don't worry about the idiots that called you ugly. They hate themselves and their own inability to attract women. So much so that they have conditioned themselves to associate all of that self loathing and pain with every woman they see. That and "you" had just detonated their shiny new home, so no one was feeling particularly generous towards "you" at that point.

And I know nothing about these people either... but that doesn't stop me from acting like I do.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

You're a sick fuck with some serious issues. Go Fuck yourself.

PS you look like the typical piece of shit creep who would pull something like this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user