All the Old Knives (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: All the Old Knives (2022)

Tagline: Secrets kill.

Genre: Thriller

Director: Janus Metz Pedersen

Cast: Chris Pine, Thandiwe Newton, Jonathan Pryce, Laurence Fishburne, Corey Johnson, Jonjo O'Neill, Ahd, David Dawson, Nasser Memarzia, Orli Shuka, Gala Gordon, Oscar Coleman, Michael Shaeffer, David Bedella, Alexander Devrient, Derek Siow, Anna Jones, Abdul Alshareef, Joshua Lacey, Karina Wiedman, Faton Gerbeshi, Cali Gayle, Moe Idris, Abdi-Fatah Ali

Release: 2022-04-08

Runtime: 102

Plot: Two CIA agents and ex-lovers are brought back together years after a failed rescue attempt and forced to blur the lines between profession and passion.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
About halfway through this. The first act is a little confusing with the constant time jumps but it's a good slow burn

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd say it's a good movie, but a little disappointing. Wasn't a huge fan of the reveal. I'll let the movie simmer and give people a chance to watch it before posting why, even in spoilers.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just finished this, solid performance, decent enough thriller but very slow paced.

That said, I didn’t enjoy the reveal either. I thought it was predictable except for the motivation which felt weak to me.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Hmm. The movie is literally „people sitting and talking at 5 different sets“ + an afternoon shooting sex scenes with Pine / Newton.

For that it wasn’t half bad. But it felt oddly on a budget for not showing maybe some tense scenes inside the plane with the agent there or the Russian raid or anything that might shake up actors standing around and delivering dialogue (nude scenes notwithstanding).

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database