Alt-Right or Alt-Reich: The Rise of American Nationalism

chthonic-anemos

<Donors Crew>
NoFap November is literally Hitler. Wilhelm Reich did nothing wrong.
https://snew.github.io/r/politics/comments/9sbw0f/why_fascists_hate_masturbation_the_rise_of/
I've kept an armchair theory that the nofap movement was brought to us by Russia as a part of this whole nonsense. It's even in mission statement, basically.
Less fapping=More testosterone. More Testosterone=More Aggressive tendencies.
Making people more aggressive and resentful through self-imposed hormone imbalance seems kind of underhanded and shitty.
-------
It would also be silly to suggest that these "movements" aren't taken advantage of somehow by entities as malicious, cynical, opportunistic, and conniving as the Russian government.

Frenzied Wombat

<Donors Crew>
49d 7h 15m
2005 photo of what is officially believed to be the original entrance door.(source)

lmao
Yeah crazy I know. It's almost as if you can't take current day pictures of things created in the past.. I mean, there's photos from the 1940's as well, but those don't suit your weak attempt to discredit all the evidence.

I mean, I get the argument over exact numbers killed in the Holocaust because there wasn't exactly a census in place and so many bodies were never recovered, but to deny the existence of the gas chambers, or the fact that countless were killed in them, is just proof that agreement with reality is not a requisite of high human intelligence.

Reactions: iannis

AngryGerbil

Speech Mythologist
<Donors Crew>
Why would a Nazi deny the holocaust? I don't get the meme. Dude laid it all out before he was ever even in power.

What does a Nazi take away from Mein Kampf other than that act as a clear goal of mankind? Jews are quite clearly defined as the problem. Sure he blames capitalism, democracy, atheism, and bolshevism, but he blames all four of those phenomenon... on the Jews.

A good Nazi should stand tall and proud of the Holocaust and wear it as a badge of honor. "Here! Look at this thing we did over here! Isn't it special? Just give us the chance and we'll do it all over again!"

• 2Like
Reactions: Del and iannis

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
24d 4h 17m
Why would a Nazi deny the holocaust? I don't get the meme. Dude laid it all out before he was ever even in power.

What does a Nazi take away from Mein Kampf other than that act as a clear goal of mankind? Jews are quite clearly defined as the problem. Sure he blames capitalism, democracy, atheism, and bolshevism, but he blames all four of those phenomenon... on the Jews.

A good Nazi should stand tall and proud of the Holocaust and wear it as a badge of honor. "Here! Look at this thing we did over here! Isn't it special? Just give us the chance and we'll do it all over again!"

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
24d 8h 29m
6 million might not even be inflated. It might be... But Germans are some efficient motherfuckers when United in a common purpose. Does it really matter though? Is the extermination of 3 million slaves half the atrocity?

I think what has been inflated though is the idea there was a general public knowledge of it. Why would there be? If you were part of it you sure as shot didn't talk about it outside of your station. If you were released from it (political prisoners) it wasn't until you were undeniably broken and you sure as shot weren't interested in going back.

Maybe there should have been a general public knowledge. I do not believe there was. Any more than we knew wtf was going on in Abu Ghraib. And that was the facility we DID know about.

I think you had to prove loyalty to know. And I think those mass graves also contain the corpses of soldiers who started to waiver.