Alt-Right or Alt-Reich: The Rise of American Nationalism

Frenzied Wombat

Ssraeszha Raider
64d 8h 50m
The "officially believed to be original" door. Almost as convincing as the official fake chimney which connects to nothing right behind it.

View attachment 185893
That's a nice Soviet built circa 1947 commemorative chimney you have there. Would be a real shame if you tried to make it sound that it was being portrayed to visitors as real, particularly since the sign at Auschwitz even states that it's a reproduction since the gas chamber itself was redesigned as a bomb shelter by the Nazis come 1944.

There are less Jews alive today than back in 1939. Where did all the millions of Jews go man? Did my own grandparents off their parents and siblings so conspiracy nutters would have something to talk about today?

• Worf
Reactions: Del

sadris

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
65d 18h 39m
That's a nice Soviet built circa 1947 commemorative chimney you have there. Would be a real shame if you tried to make it sound that it was being portrayed to visitors as real, particularly since the sign at Auschwitz even states that it's a reproduction since the gas chamber itself was redesigned as a bomb shelter by the Nazis come 1944.

There are less Jews alive today than back in 1939. Where did all the millions of Jews go man? Did my own grandparents off their parents and siblings so conspiracy nutters would have something to talk about today?

Frenzied Wombat

Ssraeszha Raider
64d 8h 50m
There are more "holocaust survivors" alive today than there were jews in 1939.
You're saying 16+ million Jews today claim to be Holocaust survivors even though Jewish global population today is only about 14 million?

Europe’s Jewish population

I mean you pretty much have to be at least 80 or so years old to even be able to realistically claim you were a child during the Holocaust. I know there's been a few cases of ancient attention seeking jews claiming to have been in the Holocaust that weren't, but even if every 80+ year old Jew claimed to be a holocaust survivor, the 10% or so of that 14 million that are 80+ years old don't number anywhere near the 16 million jews alive before the start of WW II.

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Prior Amod>
35d 11h 50m
You're saying 16+ million Jews today claim to be Holocaust survivors even though Jewish global population today is only about 14 million?

Europe’s Jewish population

I mean you pretty much have to be at least 80 or so years old to even be able to realistically claim you were a child during the Holocaust. I know there's been a few cases of ancient attention seeking jews claiming to have been in the Holocaust that weren't, but even if every 80+ year old Jew claimed to be a holocaust survivor, the 10% or so of that 14 million that are 80+ years old don't number anywhere near the 16 million jews alive before the start of WW II.
Excuse me nazi, ALL Jews are holocaust survivors.

Generational Trauma: How We Can Heal Our Selves Through our Ancestors | HuffPost

Frenzied Wombat

Ssraeszha Raider
64d 8h 50m