Alt-Right or Alt-Reich: The Rise of American Nationalism

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,635 1,034 0 0
The Native Americans had used the leverage provided to them by their vast navy to dictate international law to the British, French, and Spanish. These European entities unilateraly decided to break the international naval law, which had previously been established by the Cherokee Nation due to their rule over the entire dominion of the Atlantic Ocean, and thus did Europe illegally invade the sovereign State known as Native America.

khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
66d 5h 33m
Reactions
48,964 2,054 0 0
The Native Americans had used the leverage provided to them by their vast navy to dictate international law to the British, French, and Spanish. These European entities unilateraly decided to break the international naval law, which had previously been established by the Cherokee Nation due to their rule over the entire dominion of the Atlantic Ocean, and thus did Europe illegally invade the sovereign State known as Native America.
Also, they were peacefully raising unicorns and blowing each other before the Europeans showed up.

sadris

<Donors Crew>
40d 3h 16m
Reactions
46,325 3,889 0 0
And Christians were expelled (or killed) from most places where Christianity wasn't the dominant religion as well.. Today in fact, Christianity is under attack all across the middle-east (except Israel) as well as Muslim dominated areas of Africa. Must be a problem with Christian behavior.

It's almost as if different religions don't get along or something..

BTW, it's really too bad that Hitler expelled all those Jewish scientists that ended up working on the USA's Manhattan project, the war might have turned out differently, and the USA wouldn't have had that post WW II explosion in technological innovation.
> Jews are a religion when I want them to be. But also a race when I want them to be. What I define them as depends on how it helps further jewish power. Sometimes I switch the definition within the same post!

37d 6h 47m
Reactions
15,547 1,609 0 0
> Jews are a religion when I want them to be. But also a race when I want them to be. What I define them as depends on how it helps further jewish power. Sometimes I switch the definition within the same post!
They are both. In your hatred, do you distinguish between the Jewish convert and the guy with a Jewish grandfather?

Here, let me make this easier on you

"It's almost as if different ethnicities don't get along or something"

sadris

<Donors Crew>
40d 3h 16m
Reactions
46,325 3,889 0 0
It's almost as if different ethnicities don't get along or something
So... we're in a agreement?

> do you distinguish between the Jewish convert and the guy with a Jewish grandfather?

Of course. Just like I distinguish between the peaceful White muslims like bosnians and the murdery non-White ones like Somalis. Because race matters. If Somali was buddhist, they'd be killing in the name of buddha. If bosnians were Taoist... they'd continue to not kill.

We've got based jews like Luke Ford (convert) and genocidal jews like Tim Wise. Turns out converting to a different religion didn't make Luke Ford support genocide.

37d 6h 47m
Reactions
15,547 1,609 0 0
So... we're in a agreement?

> do you distinguish between the Jewish convert and the guy with a Jewish grandfather?

Of course. Just like I distinguish between the peaceful White muslims like bosnians and the murdery non-White ones like Somalis. Because race matters. If Somali was buddhist, they'd be killing in the name of buddha. If bosnians were Taoist... they'd continue to not kill.

We've got based jews like Luke Ford (convert) and genocidal jews like Tim Wise. Turns out converting to a different religion didn't make Luke Ford support genocide.

lmao, there are a ton of white violent muslims. In fact, the English Ginger muslims and the Bosnians were supposedly the most sadistic ISIS fighters. There are also a ton of "based" Zionist Jews (two right here on these forums), and a ton of California SJW progressive convert Jews.

Race matters. Ideology matters. White muslims are going to be more violent and reprobate than black buddhists.

When it comes to the far/alt right targeting Jews for whatever, if they are doing something "Jewy", it doesn't seem to matter whether they are a convert, simply have a Jewy name, are full blown Yeshiva Jews, or have a Jewish grandfather but raised Catholic. All are conveniently "Jews".

wormie

<Donors Crew>
45d 12h 53m
Reactions
6,788 716 0 0
Don't argue with goyim, they are inferior. It's why we control them. It's for their own good.

Reactions
9,191 240 0 0
Looks like you guys are arguing across threads, so not sure what's what but if you want a hoot then keep up with intra-jewish racism; past and present.

Genetically european jews discriminate against the others. Israel is going to go full Gattica one day, as was intended by the World Zionist Congress; which was founded with the goal of riding Jewish people of degeneracy. In all likelihood the Nazis were plagiarizing Zionists; Hitler jew'd the jew(quest for Palestine became Lebensraum?). Jews were just plagiarizing Darwinist Christians though so LOL.

If you use google to search for scans of 100 year old prints, you can read about Zionist founders exploring the problem of jewish degeneracy and how to spot their retarded physical features. Colonizing Palestine was more of a vehicle for riding themselves of degenerates.

Max Nordau - Wikipedia
Muscular Christianity - Wikipedia

wormie

<Donors Crew>
45d 12h 53m
Reactions
6,788 716 0 0
Well now at least 50% of the likes my posts have receive feel potato-ee.

Reactions
9,191 240 0 0

wormie

<Donors Crew>
45d 12h 53m
Reactions
6,788 716 0 0
Here's a post that I liked.

Do you feel like you're more of a muscular jew then?
Muscular Judaism - Wikipedia
I don't know what the fuck that wiki says but I do know that I am 6'2" and 185 pounds and spend 6 hours a week at the gym. I am much larger than most inbred religious Jews around here.

wormie

<Donors Crew>
45d 12h 53m
Reactions
6,788 716 0 0
You sound like the anti Jew.
My yeshiva was for immigrant eastern Europeans, 99% former soviet immigrants. I was on our basketball team and we sucked but we did beat the fuck out of the poor 5'4" on average American jew teams. Good times.