Alt-Right or Alt-Reich: The Rise of American Nationalism

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Prior Amod>
44d 14h 52m

sadris

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
75d 5h 33m
Race or class irrelevant in intelligence of babies, groundbreaking Oxford study finds

How much ya wanna bet the study doesn’t conclude what this article presents?
lol wow very first sentence is contradictory.

> Babies born in similar circumstances will thrive regardless of race or geography, Oxford-led research has found, quashing the idea that race or class determines intelligence

If you have similar circumstances, you are the same class, and thus the same IQ.........

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Prior Amod>
44d 14h 52m
If you search the entire site that is the source for that article for "intelligence" or "IQ" you get zero results. They completely fabricated that and inserted it into that article.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
We need to purge Islam and push back muzzies to the mid east so they can kill each other. This is like Muhammad's conquest but cuck countries aren't even putting up a fight. Have fun living in Sharia land.

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Starve the Devourer
<Donor>
It's a bottom up 'collective' of individuals.

It is all of those to whom individualism is important, thus acting as such. You can call it collective action I suppose. But it is a collective of individualists.

This is very different than a top-down collective of 'collectivists'.

Individualists and Collectivists can both collectivize, ultimately, but they are not the same animal in the end.

Individual collectivism is a more grass-roots emergent phenomenological type of thing. Collectivist collectivism, strangely, requires a Supreme Leader (Mussolini, Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao) to dictate to the collective that which is 'politically correct'.

SeanDoe1z1

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
59d 6h 44m
Wow this has my noggin out joggin a 5K right now.
I watched the alt right movie on Netflix.

It had the opposite effect on me than intended. I pick genocide.

Thanks SPLC. I was content raising my kids in their cushy life, making productive members of society.

Now you have to push this insane narrative of open borders, thought crimes, and communism. Way to go.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

AngryGerbil

Starve the Devourer
<Donor>