Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Interesting timing. I suppose I wish them the best, but I think focusing on offering deals to subscribers only rather than making it a site feature is off. In any case you can get the free trial sub (30 days) to play along this time.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
In six years I've never once bought anything lightning deal or whatever on sale/promo on prime. It's either not the best but not shit enough to be impulse buy or just random crap I don't care about at all. Maybe this will have some real deals?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought it was supposed to be a week of Amazon deals starting next week. I guess we're getting this instead? Or maybe it's part of a larger thing?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
In six years I've never once bought anything lightning deal or whatever on sale/promo on prime. It's either not the best but not shit enough to be impulse buy or just random crap I don't care about at all. Maybe this will have some real deals?
The wharehouse deals can be great. I see the them posted on other sites related to that site interest. I could never search thru all that shit tho. Stuff like getting an electronic powder scale for $45 when a new one of the same model/brand cost $350 and stuff like that.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The wharehouse deals can be great. I see the them posted on other sites related to that site interest. I could never search thru all that shit tho. Stuff like getting an electronic powder scale for $45 when a new one of the same model/brand cost $350 and stuff like that.
lol I got an HP 61 XL ink cartridge 'deal' on warehouse deals. Came as regular HP 61... the Amazon rep gave me the difference between full price and the 'warehouse' priced XL. Guess I can't say I'm blown away.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I guess they aren't posting deals yet? At least not where I've been navigating.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
khmNa4Z.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Seriously with all this timed bullshit still? Do I look like all I do all day is drive kids to soccer practice at 4:30PM in a mini van? This is probably why I never get 'steals' from Amazon.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seriously with all this timed bullshit still? Do I look like all I do all day is drive kids to soccer practice at 4:30PM in a mini van? This is probably why I never get 'steals' from Amazon.
pretty fucking much.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
deals pretty much suck so far, wtf, also timed deals are stoopid, and they don't even really tell you what is next and when cuz that would be too helpful.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These are just as underwhelming as Black Friday / Cyber Monday "deals".

No idea why people buy into this shit.