Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: American Horror Story

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2011-10-05

Creator: Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk

Cast: Emma Roberts, Cody Fern, Billie Lourd, John Carroll Lynch, Matthew Morrison, Angelica Ross, Gus Kenworthy, Zach Villa, DeRon Horton, Leslie Grossman

Overview: An anthology horror drama series centering on different characters and locations, including a house with a murderous past, an asylum, a witch coven, a freak show, a hotel, a farmhouse in Roanoke and a cult.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I watched the 1st episode of this - and holy 80's nostalgia. They nail that pretty well and it's hilarious.

Overall, really liked the 1st episode but somehow I know they will mess it up like they do every season. But, I am a sucker for the 80's and I expect some solid easter eggs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I watched the 1st episode of this - and holy 80's nostalgia. They nail that pretty well and it's hilarious.

Overall, really liked the 1st episode but somehow I know they will mess it up like they do every season. But, I am a sucker for the 80's and I expect some solid easter eggs.
And why do I have a thing for Emma Roberts?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
"Satan satan satan satan"

This is hilarious. And a nice mid-season twist. I'm really enjoying this season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Newest season is just one giant gay story, it's so gay that I'm pretty sure it's going to be cancelled.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Ahhh Emma Roberts.

Yeah, this show is generally complete shit plus faggot shit thrown in for good measure. But, only two episodes in, this has started out okay? I think this season is based on a book and seems dialed back a bit from its usual retardedness.

But Emma Roberts.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seems like they are doing some kind of Rosemary's Baby thing.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database