The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
its significant because Herodotus was one of the believers in Atlantis. in fact he talked about Atlantis before Plato did. it caused people to discredit him as a crackpot.
0976f12059681db7e15543afac1b95d2.gif
I don't remember his work.
Deep dive time.
Thanks man.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This is pretty interesting footage. Definitely not alien but is this the part of the "SPP" (Secret Space Program) or a satellite or man-made spacecraft?

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is pretty interesting footage. Definitely not alien but is this the part of the "SPP" (Secret Space Program) or a satellite or man-made spacecraft?

That is the SSP. I've been trying to ID the make but it's clearly new tech compared to what I have on file.

The lack of thrusters on the old tech confirms that too. I think the better question is, who's is it?
NASA? I dont think thier black project has access to that level of clearance.
Northrop Grumman's? Possibly.
Boeing? I think they are still blackhatting.
Bigelow? I dont believe they have thier own craft. Pretty sure they helped develop the interface and electrical.

Theres others but I havent seen enough documents to affirm them.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
That is the SSP. I've been trying to ID the make but it's clearly new tech compared to what I have on file.

The lack of thrusters on the old tech confirms that too. I think the better question is, who's is it?
Bigelow? I dont believe they have thier own craft. Pretty sure they helped develop the interface and electrical.

I'm betting my money on either something from Lockheed Martin Skunkwork's or Northrop Gumman's. Whatever it is it's amazing technology but I'm sure we have something better without thruster propulsion technology flying out in space. Nonetheless good a find.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
its just a satellite orbiting the earth.
Thank God for Chuk, saved me another Lithose-level aneurism!

I watched several more of those videos you wanted me to watch. Unfortunately, I'm still at 0% on the anti-grav/secret space program. I might even have been pushed over into the negatives, as my eyes rolled way too hard at some points. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I don't want the history or slow build-up to believing in this stuff, because none of that is going to work on me. I need something that will blow my socks off. None of this is it.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

I watched several more of those videos you wanted me to watch. Unfortunately, I'm still at 0% on the anti-grav/secret space program. I might even have been pushed over into the negatives, as my eyes rolled way too hard at some points. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I don't want the history or slow build-up to believing in this stuff, because none of that is going to work on me. I need something that will blow my socks off. None of this is it.

No worries my friend! I can help that feel. Just not today unless you feel like having a search engine dig.
A few pics. Many government/black project documents. Admittedly there are many videos online, but the videos are hit and miss between faked and real so skip them...just shoot me a PM when you have free time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i dont want to be a dick either, i just happen to be one anyway.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hey Hey
UFO fest is coming to Portland, OR in May.
They have some of the top guys in the field coming.

George Knapp
Bob Lazar
Bunch of others, including the pilot from the USS Nimitz 'tictac' disclosure.

ufo fest @McMenamins

Wondering if anyone wants to come along.
I'll be going to the Lazar one, the Skinwalker one, nimitz, and possibly the missing people one.

I've heard that a lot of crazy alien freaks will be there though. They even strap thier dogs up in ufo clothes with little alien ears and feelers on thier heads. Those people are fucked up.

I wonder how many of them we could eliminate before they killed us Chukzombi Chukzombi