The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just watched. Reminds me exactly of that temple he did a few years back.
Very fuckin cool. I'd like to go see these sites myself, with him preferably. So cool.
i'm not sure they ring because of how they're positioned or because they have some metallic properties. its very odd.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'd like to think that we just arent using the right method for detecting any energy at play if there is any. Just like we get readings above the pyramids but cant make sense of what's being produced.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i'm not sure they ring because of how they're positioned or because they have some metallic properties. its very odd.
It lends to the theory of melting stone and imbuing it with sound. Wish I could find a good source for this stuff beyond this guys work.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It lends to the theory of melting stone and imbuing it with sound. Wish I could find a good source for this stuff beyond this guys work.
according to Praveen, they wont ring if they're moved from their location, which leads me to believe their placement is the key. i think that ghost meter thing is just a toy, they use it on that ghost adventures show and thats mostly bunk. he would have been better off bringing one of these.

Fluke multimeter.
Fluke%2087V_True-RMS_Multimeter-1500x1000.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande

I find this article interesting. I showed it to my mother who is Turkish and she smiled. I wonder if it has any ties to Gobekli Tepe?
There were westwards immigration waves throughout history. The people were from the area which is now Turkey, not I think genetically Turkish. Turks came west quite recently in the last 1000 years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Meh it's a clever way to move stones a few feet, still doesn't explain how we're supposed to believe Joe Blow cave dweller carved and moved 20-100 ton stones.

Just to be clear I don't believe ancient aliens did it, I'm thinking more along the lines of ancient "advanced" civilization that we have forgotten.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
the science of harmonics gets pretty complex pretty quick.

They might have actually found a trick with stone and resonance.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users