The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
I really love the fact that some of our bigger naysayers haven't heard of lazar, the OG fringe bullshitter, and are nodding their heads at what he says
Probably a little before my time, I was 3 years old.

What I saw was 30 years of the story being refined with a sympathetic interviewer. When I went to dig up more information I immediatly ran into all the shit he used to say and the issues with his brothels and education.

I did actually believe the Moon Hoax theory for a few years when I was a teen lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I'm a big fan of David Paulide's work. I don't buy into bigfoot or anything in particular but the cases themselves as he's researched them are all quite fascinating. I do recommend it. This link compiles a ton of his talks on Coast to Coast.

I know the Yosemite stuff is all quite real. They all remain the most perplexing missing persons cases in the US. Yosemite is one of the most traversed national parks we have and people up and vanishing without a trace on the valley floor in broad daylight is incredible. No trace of them ever found. Not with dogs, not with experts in the area, nothing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

I'm a big fan of David Paulide's work. I don't buy into bigfoot or anything in particular but the cases themselves as he's researched them are all quite fascinating. I do recommend it. This link compiles a ton of his talks on Coast to Coast.

I know the Yosemite stuff is all quite real. They all remain the most perplexing missing persons cases in the US. Yosemite is one of the most traversed national parks we have and people up and vanishing without a trace on the valley floor in broad daylight is incredible. No trace of them ever found. Not with dogs, not with experts in the area, nothing.
Serial Killer. Remember that the ones we know about are the stupid or careless ones who got caught.

Alternatively they fell down a hole or an animal dragged them in or something. I feel like it would be easier to figure out if an animal did it though since they wouldn't cover their tracks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Serial Killer. Remember that the ones we know about are the stupid or careless ones who got caught.

Alternatively they fell down a hole or an animal dragged them in or something. I feel like it would be easier to figure out if an animal did it though since they wouldn't cover their tracks.

You understand there are thousands upon thousands of these cases right? The whole point is that they don't add up. If it was a mountain lion eating them they would be tracked by dogs. A lot of them have similarities but they still aren't really rational things.

Yosemite has park authorities and volunteers that have worked for 30+ years in that same park. They know every inch of the place yet people still disappear never to be found again. Paulides himself was a police detective for 30 years. What I like about him is that he just finds facts and doesn't draw conclusions.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

1507408515954e8e5b074a1d247131e8f8dffbb1c4.jpg

Dr. Hal Puthoff
Vice President Science & Technology
Dr. Harold E. Puthoff is the co-founder and Vice President of Science and Technology of TTS Academy. Since 1985, Dr. Puthoff has served as President and CEO of EarthTech International, Inc. (ETI), and Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin (IASA). He has published numerous papers on electron-beam devices, lasers and space propulsion and has patents issued in the laser, communications, and energy fields. Dr. Puthoff’s professional background spans more than five decades of research at General Electric, Sperry, the National Security Agency, Stanford University and SRI International. Dr. Puthoff regularly advises NASA , the Department of Defense and intelligence communities, corporations and foundations on leading-edge technologies and future technology trends. He earned his Ph.D. from Stanford University in 1967 and won a Who’s Who Lifetime Achievement in 2017 that recognizes individuals that have achieved greatness in their industry and have excelled in their field for at least 20 years.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You all okay watching a video from my Google drive?

Going to upload the Unidentified documentary series for viewing.
I have the first 3. 4th tonight.

I'll also be throwing up Hal Puthoffs mega video from 2018. It's an absolute Must Watch.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
You all okay watching a video from my Google drive?

Going to upload the Unidentified documentary series for viewing.
I have the first 3. 4th tonight.

I'll also be throwing up Hal Puthoffs mega video from 2018. It's an absolute Must Watch.
I watched the first two. Post em and I'll definently watch em.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Man I really wish I could just sit down and have a honest, unfiltered, no bars hold conservation with Buzz, Ben Rich, Hal, Lazar, Bigelow and Richard Dotty. Soooooo many questions I have would be answered.
Fucking sucks that I'll never get honest answers before I die about something I'm passionate about.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Man I really wish I could just sit down and have a honest, unfiltered, no bars hold conservation with Buzz, Ben Rich, Hal, Lazar, Bigelow and Richard Dotty. Soooooo many questions I have would be answered.
Fucking sucks that I'll never get honest answers before I die about something I'm passionate about.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
You understand there are thousands upon thousands of these cases right? The whole point is that they don't add up. If it was a mountain lion eating them they would be tracked by dogs. A lot of them have similarities but they still aren't really rational things.

Yosemite has park authorities and volunteers that have worked for 30+ years in that same park. They know every inch of the place yet people still disappear never to be found again. Paulides himself was a police detective for 30 years. What I like about him is that he just finds facts and doesn't draw conclusions.
It is interesting. It's such a large area of land you wonder if there are people who intentionally to in order to disappear.

Thousands is too much for predation (even human predation) but compared to traffic it's not a large percentage either.

I don't know shit about fuck. One thing I do know is I tossed a deer carcass in a hole in the yard one day and decided to cover the grave in the morning. When I came back out to do it all that was left of that deer was a hip bone. I will never know what the FUCK happened to that carcass. We don't have anything bigger than foxes out here. There wasn't even blood or entrails or a skull. That shi T was just gone. Something ate that deer whole on site. And took the hooves.

Fifty raccoons had themselves a bbq? Some teenager happened to see me digging the pit and decided to prank me? Who knows. Shot sure was bizzare.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Chris

Potato del Grande
It is interesting. It's such a large area of land you wonder if there are people who intentionally to in order to disappear.

Thousands is too much for predation (even human predation) but compared to traffic it's not a large percentage either.

I don't know shit about fuck. One thing I do know is I tossed a deer carcass in a hole in the yard one day and decided to cover the grave in the morning. When I came back out to do it all that was left of that deer was a hip bone. I will never know what the FUCK happened to that carcass. We don't have anything bigger than foxes out here. There wasn't even blood or entrails or a skull. That shi T was just gone. Something ate that deer whole on site. And took the hooves.

Fifty raccoons had themselves a bbq? Some teenager happened to see me digging the pit and decided to prank me? Who knows. Shot sure was bizzare.
Must be aliens!

Was probably a bunch of little animals eating bits all night.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Episode 4 is pretty nuts. Many more details about the Gimbal and GoFast videos. A much more. It seems like they are bolowing the lid off this. Check it out on my previous link.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

There have been less than 20 recorded killings by mountain lion in the USA in 100 years. Humans being preyed upon by wild animals is extremely rare. That and animals don't make any effort to clean up prey. Which is why this theory is discarded immediately. Humans doing it sure. But then you run into the similarities across vast distances and in extremely remote locations. If it is a human serial killer the dude is capable of vanishing without a trace and covering a lot of distance in addition to being able to kidnap people, many time full grown adults, in broad daylight. Humans are also not very good at masking their scent to the extent that a tracking dog can't or won't track you. To accomplish it you'd have to immediately take off all of your clothes and roll around in mud or something (this is what animals do to mask scent) which most people are not willing to do.

The ability to rationalize it is just one of those very human things. Growing up around big time outdoorsmen all of them have ran into shit that just doesn't make any sense and defies all their knowledge about nature and such. But thinking that it must have been bears or something does make it far easier to grasp even if that doesn't fit the situation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users