The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

iannis

Musty Nester
Atlantis is a really fun myth, and probably did originate in a physical event.

It's a good excuse to do underwater archeology. But unless you find an inscription on a building "Atlantis city hall" then I mean, come on.

It wouldn't have been named atlantis.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

It's a good excuse to do underwater archeology. But unless you find an inscription on a building "Atlantis city hall" then I mean, come on.

I've theorized that Atlantis was actually the mega port in Egypt that they are currently starting to excavate underwater.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

that's the thing, there are probably many large "cities" underwater

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've theorized that Atlantis was actually the mega port in Egypt that they are currently starting to excavate underwater.

i'm leaning towards the boat of a civilization that spanned most of the world 17k+ years ago and Atlantis was it's greatest city

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ive actually always suspected Atlantis was really South America, but the mauritania theory also sounds plausible. the stupid rock island up north makes not much sense. there isnt even evidence people lived there ever.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Who likes military press releases from the 50's?
I've only ever seen bits and pieces of this.
Pretty cool.
Didnt hear tyler talk during this.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀

I’m not about the poo-poo any real attempt to find our next-door neighbors, but the logistics seem to leave a bit to be desired. For example off that article: If someone in the Tabby’s Star system (1,200 light years distant) wanted to beam a laser strong enough to us to detect, it would have to have at the least the output of our absolute strongest lasers. That’s 1.86 mega joules to produce 500 trillion terawatts, or 1,000 times the sum energy expenditure of the United States at any given moment. I’m not going to pretend I know much about alien energy-propagation technology but it seems pretty unlikely there’s a civilization out there close enough, with enough of that kind of expendable energy, randomly beaming communication flashes into space. 1,200 light years is barely stepping off the curb when it comes to accessing the greater environment of space.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So if you mix up the length of Europe and circumference of Rockall Bank it's exactly the right size! So dumb.

Then he's looking for potential islands in front of The Pilars of Heracles and is ignoring the Caribbean...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So if you mix up the length of Europe and circumference of Rockall Bank it's exactly the right size! So dumb.

Then he's looking for potential islands in front of The Pilars of Heracles and is ignoring the Caribbean...
i think hes trying to distinguish his channel from the other Ancient High Tech civ channels by coming up with these fringe theories. he still wont stop talking about how he thinks the Sphynx was originally a giant bird.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Is there any model that allows you to lower sea level? I find ones that can raise sea level but not go down.

the atlantis thing,,,we have estimates as to how much lower the sea level was ~20 k years ago, would it not be,,,prudent to just..you know...lower sea levels so that we can estimate land masses?

aha i think i found one...it worked, not that well though not at the resolution i want.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Is there any model that allows you to lower sea level? I find ones that can raise sea level but not go down.

the atlantis thing,,,we have estimates as to how much lower the sea level was ~20 k years ago, would it not be,,,prudent to just..you know...lower sea levels so that we can estimate land masses?

aha i think i found one...it worked, not that well though not at the resolution i want.
The last numbers I heard thrown around were 600 feet to 6 meters
I used to have that same image you're talking about, this is all I could dig up.

sqbz8bw.png

doggerland-uk-denmark-ice-age.jpg

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
The last numbers I heard thrown around were 600 feet to 6 meters
I used to have that same image you're talking about, this is all I could dig up.

sqbz8bw.png

doggerland-uk-denmark-ice-age.jpg
That's cool, but you also need where the ice was covering too.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I missed this from last year.
Makes me think they are already well into testing and analyzing this, or perhaps done already and moved on to others.

They actually got the famous piece of recovered uap to test.

This is it.

IMG_20190806_193715.jpg

Material of Interest: Magnesium-Zinc-Bismuth

Over the last three months, To The Stars Academy has collected seven pieces of material, from multiple sources, to study for The ADAM Research Project. Each sample represents different elements of potential Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and how they operate.

According to the accompanying provenance documentation, there are two classes of samples: material that was released as the UAP was hovering and material that makes up parts of the structure or systems. Because none of this documentation can be independently verified, TTS Academy’s ADAM testing approach is structured to look for other indicators of unique origin such as:

• Unusual chemical combinations or alloys
  • Isotope ratios that indicate the material was created outside of our solar system
  • Unusual structural composition
One artifact on loan to TTSA for analysis is a Magnesium-Zinc-Bismuth (MgZn/Bi) sample, which has been the source of discussion and speculation for years. The supplied documentation states that it is from a UAP crash recovery. While this source cannot be verified, this is a particularly interesting sample for several reasons:

• The material is clearly engineered with distinct layers of MgZn and Bi at structured thicknesses only microns thick
  • There is no precedent for this structured combination of materials
  • It is unclear what fabrication processes allow this combination of materials to form an integrated structural component
  • Theoretical analysis shows that the material acts as a waveguide for terahertz (THz) frequencies
  • Those wavelengths normally would not propagate through this geometry
  • One side of the sample appears to be tooled, having a defined contour
  • There has been an extensive amount of testing on the material, the true purpose or function of the material remains unknown
The TTSA team has already started testing several material samples and will be reporting results as we complete the analyses.

• 1Like