The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

iannis

Musty Nester
It doesn't seem like it's a contiguous structure though. It looks like they built a village of linked structures.

A bit of a cheat claiming its the biggest pyramid. Whatever it is you can tell from looking at the ruins it's a different thing than the Egyptian ones.

It's still interesting. I'm just not sure if call it a pyramid. I don't think I would.

That overgrown hill he showed briefly though... That has my curiosity! How far do you have to dig to hit stonework, or is there any?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It doesn't seem like it's a contiguous structure though. It looks like they built a village of linked structures.

A bit of a cheat claiming its the biggest pyramid. Whatever it is you can tell from looking at the ruins it's a different thing than the Egyptian ones.

It's still interesting. I'm just not sure if call it a pyramid. I don't think I would.

That overgrown hill he showed briefly though... That has my curiosity! How far do you have to dig to hit stonework, or is there any?
Quite commonly they build on top of older pyramids. Building up more magnificent structures as time goes by seems par for the course.

Like sexy casement stones to make that bad boy look good as new.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I always like this one. It is clearly the same kind of stone as the Baalbek foundational stones. Yet this one was abandoned for some reason and the technique of using these massive stones is not in any of the other Roman architecture of the day nor in the temple on top of these ones itself.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I always like this one. It is clearly the same kind of stone as the Baalbek foundational stones. Yet this one was abandoned for some reason and the technique of using these massive stones is not in any of the other Roman architecture of the day nor in the temple on top of these ones itself.
yeah, ive seen it discussed. romans never built any structure with 1000+ ton megaliths in their empire before, yet this out of the way place they achieved mastery they were never able to duplicate again? those are obviously blocks left over from from some other culture. probably thousands of years before the romans ever came along. we cant even figure out how it was done with copper or bronze tools. the patented "slaves did it" theory doesnt really hold up when you have to use it on every megalithic structure all done with exquisite workmanship.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

its also been theorized that the Great Pyramids in egypt started out as smaller structures such as Ziggurats or similar
320px-Ziggurat_of_ur.jpg

• 1Truth!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Cant make up my mind.
Move to Montana to be closer to my kid and live in one of the top UFO sightings states?
Or head to Salt lake city and make repeated trip to the skinwalker valley with great cameras?
Or bite the bullet and move somewhere boring?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Cant make up my mind.
Move to Montana to be closer to my kid and live in one of the top UFO sightings states?
Or head to Salt lake city and make repeated trip to the skinwalker valley with great cameras?
Or bite the bullet and move somewhere boring?
How is that even a choice?

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Isnt that skinwalker place supposed to be haunted or full of demons? Man id stay far away from that place even if ghosts arent real, just the belief they could be real might mess with your head over there. Go visit the space alien place, at worst they give your bunghole the ron jeremy, at best they let you ride in their trollship while they buzz some fighter jets.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Isnt that skinwalker place supposed to be haunted or full of demons? Man id stay far away from that place even if ghosts arent real, just the belief they could be real might mess with your head over there. Go visit the space alien place, at worst they give your bunghole the ron jeremy, at best they let you ride in their trollship while they buzz some fighter jets.
From what I've read it's more like a dimensional rift or some shit. Wide variety of supernatural things just fucking with anyone in the area.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
From what I've read it's more like a dimensional rift or some shit. Wide variety of supernatural things just fucking with anyone in the area.

All I know is I've found 1 place identical to the skinwalker phenomena in Mexico, which I'd never have known about if it wasnt for my Airbnb hosts 2 weeks ago.
There are also confirmed areas in the states, including skinwalker valley.

Utah (Skinwalker ranch)
Arizona (Stardust ranch) there are a few other spots in the state as well
Texas (Sam Houston National Forest area north of Houston texas)
California (Mount Shasta)
Washington (Mount Adams)

Mexico (Sayulita)
Mexico (Bolson de Mapimi) the zone of silence

These all share the same phenomena.
Sayulita in particular has seen one of those translucent predator/lizard like creature quite often.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty