The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
From what I've read it's more like a dimensional rift or some shit. Wide variety of supernatural things just fucking with anyone in the area.
i mean obviously if you tell somebody a place is haunted, the power of suggestion is apt to make someone more apt to "feel a presence" i grew up in a house from the early 1900s and it was previously owned by a baker. when my friends would visit i would tell them my house is haunted and the daughter of the baker killed herself in the attic and some days you could smell bread baking. one of my stupid friends thought he "saw something" in the attic. totally made up story, but because i put that idea in his head he said he saw something. i actually think ghosts exist, but i also recognize that feelz isnt the same as realz

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i mean obviously if you tell somebody a place is haunted, the power of suggestion is apt to make someone more apt to "feel a presence" i grew up in a house from the early 1900s and it was previously owned by a baker. when my friends would visit i would tell them my house is haunted and the daughter of the baker killed herself in the attic and some days you could smell bread baking. one of my stupid friends thought he "saw something" in the attic. totally made up story, but because i put that idea in his head he said he saw something. i actually think ghosts exist, but i also recognize that feelz isnt the same as realz
It's when the feels and the reals connect that the magic occurs.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Here is a video out of Quebec Canada from last year.
Stationary in the air, quite high up.
Rotating slowly.
Clearly the sun on one side of it.
So what could it be?
Another weather/mylar balloon? Maybe. It certainly has the shape of one in the last few frames.
Start the video about 40 second in.
Guy wont stop shaking in fear/excitement until then.
Brings it into focus as best he can.
@220 he gets a very clear shot.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Now this thread is the least crazy one in that subforum, go figure.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Here is a video out of Quebec Canada from last year.
Stationary in the air, quite high up.
Rotating slowly.
Clearly the sun on one side of it.
So what could it be?
Another weather/mylar balloon? Maybe. It certainly has the shape of one in the last few frames.
Start the video about 40 second in.
Guy wont stop shaking in fear/excitement until then.
Brings it into focus as best he can.
@220 he gets a very clear shot.

It's a helium balloon, probably in the shape of a letter. It's shining in the sun.

People are dumbasses.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Sorry if this is a sort-of a repost, but I found this video pretty fascinating. I (and most here too probably) have known of Bob Lazar for many years now, but I always assumed the dude was lying...

...but after watching this analysis of the Joe Rogan interview? Not so sure now.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Truth!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Sorry if this is a sort-of a repost, but I found this video pretty fascinating. I (and most here too probably) have known of Bob Lazar for many years now, but I always assumed the dude was lying...

...but after watching this analysis of the Joe Rogan interview? Not so sure now.
Yep

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

I can't really watch videos at work, so I'll go ahead and admit that right off the bat. I'm talking out of my ass, based on prior Lazar stuff I've watched.

However, I do know that it is a legitimate thing that people can tell a lie enough times that they either start believing it is true, or exhibit the same signs as someone telling the truth. This guy has been telling the same story for what, 25 or 30 years? No, I don't have handy links for my claims about telling lies enough times to believe them, but then again "body language reading" is a highly subjective field to begin with, so if you believe what that guy says, you should be open to the possibility of what I'm saying.

I don't know that Lazar's lying, to be clear. I just don't believe him. At all. Maybe once he pulls that piece of Element 8675309 out of his ass, I'll reconsider.

Nope.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't really watch videos at work, so I'll go ahead and admit that right off the bat. I'm talking out of my ass, based on prior Lazar stuff I've watched.

However, I do know that it is a legitimate thing that people can tell a lie enough times that they either start believing it is true, or exhibit the same signs as someone telling the truth. This guy has been telling the same story for what, 25 or 30 years? No, I don't have handy links for my claims about telling lies enough times to believe them, but then again "body language reading" is a highly subjective field to begin with, so if you believe what that guy says, you should be open to the possibility of what I'm saying.

I don't know that Lazar's lying, to be clear. I just don't believe him. At all. Maybe once he pulls that piece of Element 8675309 out of his ass, I'll reconsider.

Nope.
it could also be he saw something which he took to believe a certain way when reality is that wasnt the case at all. its like those people who truly believe they saw a spaceship and it turns out that aint a frikkin space ship, its just the light on top of the sewage plant

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Dislike

ShakyJake

<Donor>
However, I do know that it is a legitimate thing that people can tell a lie enough times that they either start believing it is true, or exhibit the same signs as someone telling the truth.
It's not that simple. Watch the video I linked. The dude covers this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
it could also be he saw something which he took to believe a certain way when reality is that wasnt the case at all. its like those people who truly believe they saw a spaceship and it turns out that aint a frikkin space ship, its just the light on top of the sewage plant
He was told that the aliens were from Zeti Reticuli, but as was mentioned in the vid I linked, that could've been misinformation given to him. All he knows is what he saw and what he was told. For all we know, these craft at Area 51 could actually be from Wakanda.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
He was told that the aliens were from Zeti Reticuli, but as was mentioned in the vid I linked, that could've been misinformation given to him. All he knows is what he saw and what he was told. For all we know, these craft at Area 51 could actually be from Wakanda.
During one of his recent interviews Bob stated that he got info that one of the alien crafts were recovered from an ancient archeology dig site. It supposedly date the ship to be thousands of years old. If it's true it could of been recovered from Anartica?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike