The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Okay. Had my first major night sighting over the hill south of my house. I'm not great with judging the distance of things at night so I'll have to figure it out tmrw.
I took pictures but seriously, it's hard as hell to get anything accomplished with a cell camera.(galaxy s8)
I'll post what I have that's clear, but they were so far away.
The first one came up on the horizon, shining red, green blue, hot white, etc.
I check for plane traffic, all the things, etc. Nada.
All the while this first one was moving about erratically. (Sudden drops, sudden altitude gain, left to right and left again in seconds, shit that aircraft cant do.)

It was super bright.

Then a second appeared. It wasn't as erratic as the first, and it looked closer than the other. Cept this one had a much brighter light, barely any colors compared to the first. They were up there together. Really fuckin cool.

Heres an unedited "clear" shot. Clear as in its fuckin dark and fuck my phone.
Also a blurry one. I'm hoping I can clean up a pic or two so it's more visible. Though I honestly doubt it will help.

Both.
20191004_225519.jpg

First one, as clear as I can get without filters.
20191004_224541.jpg

Same one, blurry from focus issues.

20191004_224549.jpg

Okay, now I'm ready for Void Void et all to shit all over this.

Now that I know where to look, I'll have my dslr setup. Wish I had an infrared attachment.

Could be swamp gas, flares, military exercises, your fucking mom?!
Fuck you naysayers!

Ancient civ tech never looked so good.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
New Evidence For Younger Dryas Impact Found by Researchers in South Africa

An anomalous abundance of platinum discovered at an archaeological site in South Africa offers support in favor of a controversial theory, which attributes abrupt climate changes that occurred 12,800 years ago to a possible cometary impact.

The Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis, at one time widely dismissed by scientists, has continued to gain traction over the last several years. Most notably, the presence of platinum spikes in association with this period of cold reversal that occurred around 12,800 years ago strongly suggests that the climate changes may have been the result of an impact or airburst by a comet.

The late Quaternary archaeological site Wonderkrater, located in the Limpopo Province in South Africa, consists of a large spring and peat mound with deposits dated to more than 30,000 years ago. With the rich information this Middle Stone Age site has yielded, it was an ideal place to look for evidence of the curious “platinum spike” associated with the Younger Dryas, which had not previously been found on the African continent.

A team of researchers led by Professor Francis Thackeray of the University of Johannesburg’s Evolution Studies Institute now says they have found such evidence, in the form of temperature changes based on pollen analysis, as well as a similar abundance of platinum to that found in association with the Younger Dryas at other locations around the world.

According to the study’s extract:

As lead author Thackery notes, “The observations from South Africa serve to strengthen ongoing assessments of the controversial YD Impact Hypothesis, whereby it is proposed that a meteorite or cometary impact contributed to a decline in temperature, associated inter alia with a dispersion of atmospheric dust, mammalian extinctions, and cultural changes.”

New evidence in support of an extraterrestrial source behind an abrupt climate change event that occurred at the end of the last ice age has been found in Africa, according to a team of South African scientists. The discovery marks the first such evidence from the African continent found to-date.

So is the theory becoming multiple impacts? That crater in greenland, the claim of a concurrent (or nearly so, in this context does 100 years make a huge difference?) impact in south africa.

Like we passed through some sort of debris field and the earth got peppered with cosmic garbage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Okay. Had my first major night sighting over the hill south of my house. I'm not great with judging the distance of things at night so I'll have to figure it out tmrw.
I took pictures but seriously, it's hard as hell to get anything accomplished with a cell camera.(galaxy s8)
I'll post what I have that's clear, but they were so far away.
The first one came up on the horizon, shining red, green blue, hot white, etc.
I check for plane traffic, all the things, etc. Nada.
All the while this first one was moving about erratically. (Sudden drops, sudden altitude gain, left to right and left again in seconds, shit that aircraft cant do.)

It was super bright.

Then a second appeared. It wasn't as erratic as the first, and it looked closer than the other. Cept this one had a much brighter light, barely any colors compared to the first. They were up there together. Really fuckin cool.

Heres an unedited "clear" shot. Clear as in its fuckin dark and fuck my phone.
Also a blurry one. I'm hoping I can clean up a pic or two so it's more visible. Though I honestly doubt it will help.

Both.
View attachment 225533

First one, as clear as I can get without filters.View attachment 225534

Same one, blurry from focus issues.

View attachment 225535

Okay, now I'm ready for Void Void et all to shit all over this.

Now that I know where to look, I'll have my dslr setup. Wish I had an infrared attachment.

Could be swamp gas, flares, military exercises, your fucking mom?!
Fuck you naysayers!

Ancient civ tech never looked so good.

I'm just proud that you snapped pictures this time!

No clue what that is. Two blips of light on a dark background. It's not immediately obvious that it's a weather balloon reflecting sunlight or the running lights on an aircraft though, so go wild with it! Your guess is literally as good as mine.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ya I know.
So is the theory becoming multiple impacts? That crater in greenland, the claim of a concurrent (or nearly so, in this context does 100 years make a huge difference?) impact in south africa.

Like we passed through some sort of debris field and the earth got peppered with cosmic garbage.

Pretty much. A fractured comet is the running theory. But I think the brains behind it are trying to attached the air bursts that nuked the land into the Sahara. That's actually not accurate but you get the idea.

No clue what that is. Two blips of light on a dark background. It's not immediately obvious that it's a weather balloon reflecting sunlight or the running lights on an aircraft though, so go wild with it! Your guess is literally as good as mine.
Ya. My post probably doesnt convey it, but I am trying to logically think it through and trying to debunk what I saw. They were up there for just about 40 mins.
My phone was nearly dead since I was talking on the phone for hours to a soon to be future tits thread contributor when I caught the first one.
So I was surprised I even got those pics.
Gotta sleep, can't handle it.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider

1570277539991.png

In all seriousness, it is cool to see something you can't explain. Can't really tell anything from the pictures unfortunately (at least you tried!).

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ya I know.

Pretty much. A fractured comet is the running theory. But I think the brains behind it are trying to attached the air bursts that nuked the land into the Sahara. That's actually not accurate but you get the idea.

Ya. My post probably doesnt convey it, but I am trying to logically think it through and trying to debunk what I saw. They were up there for just about 40 mins.
My phone was nearly dead since I was talking on the phone for hours to a soon to be future tits thread contributor when I caught the first one.
So I was surprised I even got those pics.
Gotta sleep, can't handle it.
If it's moving directions suddenly, it's a small object caught in the wind. I saw something like that once and it was a chinese lanturn.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If it's moving directions suddenly, it's a small object caught in the wind. I saw something like that once and it was a chinese lanturn.
Totally but I ruled that out with the distances the lights were traveling.
What was weird was the lights kept pulsing. Especially the rainbow light emitting one.
I dont know what they were, but according the locals, I live on UFO hill. People have been coming here and sighting them for a really long ass time (house from 1902, same family the whole time). Interesting stuff.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Spotted off the coast of North Carolina. The same region as the circle squares(or whatevers) that the Jefferson Carrier strike group encountered every day back in 0'14-0'15.

Pretty fuckin cool.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Ya the taurid actually. Theory is that cyclicly, we pass through ‘thicker’ areas of the debree fields which gives us a much higher chance of impacts

• 1Like

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
There is no way in hell we could fight back against an alien invasion with our current technology. Even if they are 2 decades ahead of what we've been shown. Just got to hope they are nice guys (or gender pronoun they choose) and want to help us out.
Its like us currently walking into a lost tribe somewhere with a hand gun while they have sharp stones and sticks.
We haven't been attacked ( in the open) yet, so you gotta hope for the best.... While I collect ammo and store it later .....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is no way in hell we could fight back against an alien invasion with our current technology. Even if they are 2 decades ahead of what we've been shown. Just got to hope they are nice guys (or gender pronoun they choose) and want to help us out.
Its like us currently walking into a lost tribe somewhere with a hand gun while they have sharp stones and sticks.
We haven't been attacked ( in the open) yet, so you gotta hope for the best.... While I collect ammo and store it later .....
just like one of those uncontacted tribes. we dont have shit that anyone capable of interstellar travel would want. once you realize that, it leads you to the other questions, like why bother visiting earth at all?

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I'd come here if I was a interstellar being... Its like a zoo or circus.. Hey honey look at those funny things down there haha

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Or.. they could be so advanced they ignore chemical based projectile weapons, noone uses them because they are "primative"..and thus are vulnerable to them due to it being tech so old no one thinks to have defense vs.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

Spotted off the coast of North Carolina. The same region as the circle squares(or whatevers) that the Jefferson Carrier strike group encountered every day back in 0'14-0'15.

Pretty fuckin cool.
No shit, that is the best purported UFO vid I've ever seen.

Since its on Youtube I am 100% sure its fake, but it is a really good one.

• 1WTF

iannis

Musty Nester
just like one of those uncontacted tribes. we dont have shit that anyone capable of interstellar travel would want. once you realize that, it leads you to the other questions, like why bother visiting earth at all?

We do though. We exist, and if they recognize that there is an adaptable evolutionary intelligence at work that's actually more important than hydrogen.

That's not sapien arrogance. Life may or may not be rare, our observations are not detailed enough to be able to draw a reasonable conclusion. Our observations are adequate to conclude that technological (tool using) life is rare, and technological evolution is even more rare.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We do though. We exist, and if they recognize that there is an adaptable evolutionary intelligence at work that's actually more important than hydrogen.

That's not sapien arrogance. Life may or may not be rare, our observations are not detailed enough to be able to draw a reasonable conclusion. Our observations are adequate to conclude that technological (tool using) life is rare, and technological evolution is even more rare.
its a nice idea, we like to think we are special in some way, but in reality, we wouldnt matter to a species that can travel at LS or FTL speed and they certainly would have encountered life along the way from their solar system to ours.