The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno about this one. it might just be an ancient river or similar that the romans shaped.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Okay. Had my first major night sighting over the hill south of my house. I'm not great with judging the distance of things at night so I'll have to figure it out tmrw.
I took pictures but seriously, it's hard as hell to get anything accomplished with a cell camera.(galaxy s8)
I'll post what I have that's clear, but they were so far away.
The first one came up on the horizon, shining red, green blue, hot white, etc.
I check for plane traffic, all the things, etc. Nada.
All the while this first one was moving about erratically. (Sudden drops, sudden altitude gain, left to right and left again in seconds, shit that aircraft cant do.)

It was super bright.

Then a second appeared. It wasn't as erratic as the first, and it looked closer than the other. Cept this one had a much brighter light, barely any colors compared to the first. They were up there together. Really fuckin cool.

Heres an unedited "clear" shot. Clear as in its fuckin dark and fuck my phone.
Also a blurry one. I'm hoping I can clean up a pic or two so it's more visible. Though I honestly doubt it will help.

Both.
View attachment 225533

First one, as clear as I can get without filters.View attachment 225534

Same one, blurry from focus issues.

View attachment 225535

Okay, now I'm ready for Void Void et all to shit all over this.

Now that I know where to look, I'll have my dslr setup. Wish I had an infrared attachment.

Could be swamp gas, flares, military exercises, your fucking mom?!
Fuck you naysayers!

Ancient civ tech never looked so good.
I'm flattered.

I mean, clearly we don't know what it is, so it could be anything. If I had to make a guess, based purely off of your description and pictures, I'd venture to say someone or multiple someones are playing around with drones. They could be practicing their flying, or hell even filming long "steady" shots for a movie that needs night foresty stuff, or maybe they heard you moved in and are fucking with you for all we know. But none of us know, so it could be aliens or secret military tech hanging around in plain sight for however long you said. Who knows? You haven't said what you think it is that I recall, so tell us.

I'll see if I can get to the Rogan podcast, because at least it is Rogan, but I've sat on a jury and watched half a dozen people testify as to what they saw, all of them very close in terms of their testimony, and then watched a recording of the event that was COMPLETELY different than what they all said. Eyewitness accounts are always a little suspect, but then get a bunch of them together afterward to discuss it ad nauseum, and the story almost always shifts towards a more unified front. I'm sure there is a study somewhere to back that up, but I don't have any handy, so perhaps I'm making that up too. Maybe those really were UFOs or UAPs. Maybe they weren't. Nothing I've seen convinces me they were, and I doubt that podcast will either, but if it convinces you, that's great. I've already said what it will take to make me believe, and without watching it, I know this isn't going to be it.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm flattered.

I mean, clearly we don't know what it is, so it could be anything. If I had to make a guess, based purely off of your description and pictures, I'd venture to say someone or multiple someones are playing around with drones. They could be practicing their flying, or hell even filming long "steady" shots for a movie that needs night foresty stuff, or maybe they heard you moved in and are fucking with you for all we know. But none of us know, so it could be aliens or secret military tech hanging around in plain sight for however long you said. Who knows? You haven't said what you think it is that I recall, so tell us.

I'll see if I can get to the Rogan podcast, because at least it is Rogan, but I've sat on a jury and watched half a dozen people testify as to what they saw, all of them very close in terms of their testimony, and then watched a recording of the event that was COMPLETELY different than what they all said. Eyewitness accounts are always a little suspect, but then get a bunch of them together afterward to discuss it ad nauseum, and the story almost always shifts towards a more unified front. I'm sure there is a study somewhere to back that up, but I don't have any handy, so perhaps I'm making that up too. Maybe those really were UFOs or UAPs. Maybe they weren't. Nothing I've seen convinces me they were, and I doubt that podcast will either, but if it convinces you, that's great. I've already said what it will take to make me believe, and without watching it, I know this isn't going to be it.
giphy.gif

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
This definitely has an earthly explanation, but I can't seem to figure out what it could be? Saw a VERY bright star-like object about 5-10 mins before sunset, got the telescope out after binocs wouldn't do it justice. I just took these shots (cell phone through telescope lens lol) about 15 mins ago. First pic was right after I first honed in on it. Appears to be high enough to not reflect like the reddish sky around it. Second is when the sun was fully set. Still high enough to reflect light but def through a lot of atmosphere. Last pic is a star shot I took just to make sure the scope wasn't fouled up. Sorry again for crappy quality pics.
20191007_194709.jpg
20191007_195640.jpg
20191007_200606.jpg

e: I must add that with the naked eye peering through the telescope, you could almost make out straight lines running down the sides of it, towards the pointy tip. Looked like a parachute. Except it's gigantic and really high up.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This definitely has an earthly explanation, but I can't seem to figure out what it could be? Saw a VERY bright star-like object about 5-10 mins before sunset, got the telescope out after binocs wouldn't do it justice. I just took these shots (cell phone through telescope lens lol) about 15 mins ago. First pic was right after I first honed in on it. Appears to be high enough to not reflect like the reddish sky around it. Second is when the sun was fully set. Still high enough to reflect light but def through a lot of atmosphere. Last pic is a star shot I took just to make sure the scope wasn't fouled up. Sorry again for crappy quality pics.View attachment 225806View attachment 225807View attachment 225808

e: I must add that with the naked eye peering through the telescope, you could almost make out straight lines running down the sides of it, towards the pointy tip. Looked like a parachute. Except it's gigantic and really high up.
That is clearly a cored onion with a led in it being hurled through the air.
Notice the lack of a spacetime bubble.

Nice shots of whatever that was though. Through the telescope, nice move.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
No shit, that is the best purported UFO vid I've ever seen.

Since its on Youtube I am 100% sure its fake, but it is a really good one.
Small update.

One person who commented on the video said that he believed they were from a nearby military base.

"I am pretty sure I know what those lights are," Derrick Chennault, who identified himself as a former Marine based at the 2nd Marine Air Wing in Cherry Point, N.C. wrote.

“We used to regularly drop flares out of the back of our plane in the evenings for military exercises in that area," Chennault continued. "They are one million candle power each so they were pretty bright and can be seen from far away and floated down slow as they hung from a parachute.“

The military base is approximately 125 miles west of the Outer Banks.

It fits of course.
But someone asked the military.

However, a spokesman from the military base confirmed to Fox 10 Phoenix that no aircraft from that base was in the area the day the video was posted.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Another night, another sighting.
Right one is red stationary, left is moving towards my /loc, bright white.
If anyone knows how to color correct on a S8, pm me plz.
20191014_200506.jpg

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like