The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
sorry, i thought you were being serious.
found the footage.
qkpvsEnterprise.gif
Welcome to my pain!

I'm still on the fence as to whether or not he knows they are fake and just posts them to see if he can convert anyone, or he truly believes them until someone puts up enough resistance, then the "lol I troll you" defense. Like that pic that was supposedly Hillary watching cameras or pedos or something, until someone posted the unedited pic (total legend btw, if anyone deserves a medal! get on that MFF, you're on the commission!), and then it was all, "I fell asleep before posting the real pic, I knew it was fake!" <jlawok.gif>

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Welcome to my pain!

I'm still on the fence as to whether or not he knows they are fake and just posts them to see if he can convert anyone, or he truly believes them until someone puts up enough resistance, then the "lol I troll you" defense. Like that pic that was supposedly Hillary watching cameras or pedos or something, until someone posted the unedited pic (total legend btw, if anyone deserves a medal! get on that MFF, you're on the commission!), and then it was all, "I fell asleep before posting the real pic, I knew it was fake!" <jlawok.gif>
giphy.gif

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Welcome to my pain!

its why i nope out of the UFO stuff for the most part. i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings and i cant tell if people are trolling. he got me with the "hundreds of witnesses" bit. i was like ok, lets see what this is. and in one second i knew.

the ancient civ stuff i am very serious about.we dont know shit about our deep past and our structures.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
its why i nope out of the UFO stuff for the most part. i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings and i cant tell if people are trolling. he got me with the "hundreds of witnesses" bit. i was like ok, lets see what this is. and in one second i knew.

the ancient civ stuff i am very serious about.we dont know shit about our deep past and our structures.
That's just it, I don't think he starts out as trolling.

If I had the time, talent, and motivation, I'd make a gif of MFF as Mark Ruffalocuck saying, "That's my secret, I always believe." Or something like that, I'm sure it would be funny, goddammit!

Any of you hear about the helicopter that was shot by a ufo in Portugal?
My coworker showed me a 100% real, verified infrared image of a 'squatch the other morning. Is it like that?

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's just it, I don't think he starts out as trolling.

If I had the time, talent, and motivation, I'd make a gif of MFF as Mark Ruffalocuck saying, "That's my secret, I always believe." Or something like that, I'm sure it would be funny, goddammit!

My coworker showed me a 100% real, verified infrared image of a 'squatch the other morning. Is it like that?
I know which pic you are talking of. I'm interested to see the video they shot. After this show airs it sounds like we will be pretty close to naming a species of American ape.

I'll post the Portugal thing in a bit. No original footage on pic or video due to it being possessed by a foreign Gov. You know how the counter-intel works ;)

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know which pic you are talking of. I'm interested to see the video they shot. After this show airs it sounds like we will be pretty close to naming a species of American ape.

I'll post the Portugal thing in a bit. No original footage on pic or video due to it being possessed by a foreign Gov. You know how the counter-intel works ;)
Oh, I meant to say video, sorry. It was a video of them "catching" a 'squatch on infrared, but it was clearly from some sort of show like Finding Bigfoot, although obviously not that since that's gone and Bobo wasn't in the clip.

Spoiler alert:
It's not Bigfoot

Edit: Oh, and as far as naming a new species, it already has a name: Homo sapiens.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone has info or know the deal with Tyler of Secureteam10? He completely stopped making videos. Rumors has it he's strung out on pain killers due to his motorcycle accident or he got scared/threatened so he's no longer putting out content. I know he's getting alot of hate comments and losing subs on his YT channel.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Anyone has info or know the deal with Tyler of Secureteam10? He completely stopped making videos. Rumors has it he's strung out on pain killers due to his motorcycle accident or he got scared/threatened so he's no longer putting out content. I know he's getting alot of hate comments and losing subs on his YT channel.
just be patient, some of these guys take long periods of times between new videos. the Bright Insight video that dropped last night was the 4th or 5th he released, all year. some people dont like to jump through youtube's hoops just to make a few bucks.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
He's gone.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
That gif triggers me because his mouth doesn't look like it is saying those words.

At least we've got a common enemy. I'm starting to really enjoy Mudcunt's notifications. It means I made an excellent post.
Actually it means you posted something. You're one of my hobbies. :p

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
nice hobby, any chance of trading that in for discussion of the topics you're downvoting for 2020?
I won't trade it in, but there's always a chance if I am in the mood and the topic is interesting and not click bait (which this particular thread almost always is).

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty