The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Very good article. Long article. The snippet doesn't do it justice.
Breaking The Silence Luis Elizondo Speaks Out on Criticism, the Pentagon, Disclosure and the Future By John Greenewald, Jr., The Black Vault Originally Published January 13, 2020

In October of 2017, Luis Elizondo stepped out of the shadows. Whether he wanted it or not, he became an instant celebrity to UFO enthusiasts the moment he walked across a dimly lit stage. He stepped up to the microphone and began recounting his time with the Department of Defense (DOD), and how he had run a “sensitive aerospace threat identification program.” Then, at a moment that appeared to be marred by some reluctance in his voice, Elizondo told the world that while he ran that program, he learned “the phenomena,” as he called it, was “indeed real.”
The “phenomena” he refers to is that of the “unidentified aerial” kind, or more popularly referred to as simply UFOs.
He was introduced to the stage by Tom DeLonge, a rock star and entrepreneur who had recently formed To the Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA). Elizondo was part of a newly developed team that aimed to, “…investigate the outer edges of science and unconventional thinking in order to push human knowledge.” Exactly what Elizondo’s role would be in this newly formed group was not immediately known, but his story intrigued the masses.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
That could be anything, like a Balloon.

Edit: I saw something like that at night once, I was amazed until a friend pointed out it was Chinese New Year and probably just a Chinese lantern.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Some silver lining in Australia for you ancient civ guys

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hasn't he done this exact video before?

Tenuous link to the Pyramids are pumping stations theory too, seems likely that they just built two small Pyramids on an island and a combination of flooding and looting for building materials wore them away.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hasn't he done this exact video before?

Tenuous link to the Pyramids are pumping stations theory too, seems likely that they just built two small Pyramids on an island and a combination of flooding and looting for building materials wore them away.
yeah, this is the third re upload of an old video i think. he didnt admit it when i asked him either. he's playing it off as new it seems. i thought it would have some updated information though. i wasnt sure if it had. im not gonna link these rehashes anymore. sorry i did that.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
yeah, this is the third re upload of an old video i think. he didnt admit it when i asked him either. he's playing it off as new it seems. i thought it would have some updated information though. i wasnt sure if it had. im not gonna link these rehashes anymore. sorry i did that.
Hey I'm not expecting you to memorize his back catalogue! Don't apologise.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hey I'm not expecting you to memorize his back catalogue! Don't apologise.
sure, but i did remember that video subject, see that big FOUND in the thumbnail. i thought it was an update to the old video. i posted the video, then watched it and there was no update and there certainly wasnt anything FOUND. but i didnt take the video down. for that i am sorry.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users