The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Some silver lining in Australia for you ancient civ guys

It is very cool but unfortunately this is not a good thing to be made public in the current political environment. It has been known about for quite a while now but there is a big push by the government to shut everyone out of the parks and this will give them more reason to shut down another area... Fuuuuu !!!

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is fascinating and this guy in particular is both funny and extremely knowledgeable on ancient, mostly Sumerian type history.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This is an "Airspace Authorization" permitting us to fly commercial drones in controlled airspace. I have to request these a lot, so I'm used to what they look like.

The two bullet points at the bottom of the Conditions section are new. ("LAANC" is basically the system that myself and other drone operators use to request authorization to fly in controlled airspace). Guarantee this is because of the Colorado drone swarm.
1580170682346.png

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is an "Airspace Authorization" permitting us to fly commercial drones in controlled airspace. I have to request these a lot, so I'm used to what they look like.

The two bullet points at the bottom of the Conditions section are new. ("LAANC" is basically the system that myself and other drone operators use to request authorization to fly in controlled airspace). Guarantee this is because of the Colorado drone swarm.
View attachment 246050
Cool. Thanks dude. I'm actually surprised the drone swarm in Colorado is still happening with all the public exposure.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Another fuckin rehash vid. K, skipping his content until he has something new.
no, its a new one. for the most part. at least its new in the sense that it isnt the same video from years ago, he is "revisiting" the old topic with updated info. close enough for me.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not fringe theory or nothing but this guy is truly fascinating. Even in this video you can gleam how human slang and shortening of words exist and is constant throughout the past 5k+ years.

Key point here is that the Cuneiform is a writing system not a singular language. Dozens of languages were built upon it until later writing systems were developed. All for extremely obvious reasons (the invention of paper and similar materials).

I always thought it would be awesome to be a museum curator and this guy is kind of my ideal of that. Expert in dead useless languages sure. But immensely useful in understanding human societal development also.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet bro seriously nothing in my last link is a conspiracy. It's honest to God how modern humanity deciphered ancient Sumerian cuneiform.

But please go on weak nutz.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I actually want him to be skeptical as fuck. You SHOULD be.But come the fuck on.

• 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I actually want him to be skeptical as fuck. You SHOULD be.But come the fuck on.
ive practically begged him to engage in debate here and he just says its all fake, nothing is real. neggers gonna neg.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity