The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Interesting news out of TTSA recently. Cant go into details cause I havent had time to check it out, but apparently Louis Elizando was 100% confirmed to be legitimate in all regards by a higher up.
Additionally, multiple countries have come forward to say they have been collecting crashed and intact UFOs over decades.
Will post when I have time to dig and verify this shit.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is very interesting.
You can verify the footage here.
The NASA camera operator followed this object on 2 different cams as it left earth's atmosphere.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Maybe something to this, maybe a coincidence. Interesting talk. The handbag has always piqued my interest.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maybe something to this, maybe a coincidence. Interesting talk. The handbag has always piqued my interest.

this theory is an old one, they used to call them Ley Lines.
vOMiLrR2LLbLVaXrWq7bHU5rI1sNSgHIZ-_enWGWzTHCC93JytyBla6XBH2qQLr-gfK3ES1c61YdIjmDErkWWKiy_zkDyv2KXZjBz_rv6lOAaC48R4g6PRZt

leylines_gaiagridpoints.jpg

anyway, lots have attributed this to ET which as the speaker has stated, it takes away from the human builders accomplishments. these are human structures, not giants, not ET, not serafims, not lizardmen or Nephilim. humans. probably more advanced humans, maybe stronger than the humans that survived after the Youngar Dryas Event. that pattern is possibly a natural effect due to the earth's rotation affecting how humans migrate and settle. maybe it also affects weather patterns and other things. Arbitrary Arbitrary . its kinda like The Beam, huh?

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A shit ton more Nazca lines.

pretty sure these are not newly discovered, the ancient architect guy did a video on this last year. they may just be newly confirmed and not some kids dicking around.

and they can say whatever they want, but this is not a fucking mouse
new-nazca-lines-geoglyphs-8.jpg

maybe its an armadillo, or another rodent, but if it just ate half that dude on the right, then its a goddamned large mouse!

maybe!

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is an older documentary, mummies in egypt were found with traces of cocaine and cocaine is only found in South America.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
this theory is an old one, they used to call them Ley Lines.
vOMiLrR2LLbLVaXrWq7bHU5rI1sNSgHIZ-_enWGWzTHCC93JytyBla6XBH2qQLr-gfK3ES1c61YdIjmDErkWWKiy_zkDyv2KXZjBz_rv6lOAaC48R4g6PRZt

leylines_gaiagridpoints.jpg

anyway, lots have attributed this to ET which as the speaker has stated, it takes away from the human builders accomplishments. these are human structures, not giants, not ET, not serafims, not lizardmen or Nephilim. humans. probably more advanced humans, maybe stronger than the humans that survived after the Youngar Dryas Event. that pattern is possibly a natural effect due to the earth's rotation affecting how humans migrate and settle. maybe it also affects weather patterns and other things. Arbitrary Arbitrary . its kinda like The Beam, huh?

It's so hard to take any ley line type of theory credibly because it involves so many unspoken assumptions. When you start to pick at them it falls apart.

It is a neat pattern, i'll admit that. Not all patterns are meaningful.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's so hard to take any ley line type of theory credibly because it involves so many unspoken assumptions. When you start to pick at them it falls apart.

It is a neat pattern, i'll admit that. Not all patterns are meaningful.
the Ley Line idea is stupid, you never see me promote that. though it sounds better coming from the ted talk guy about the orbit pattern. it kind of makes you wonder how deeply our Earth's orbit affects everything. at least that has a basis in science and not just yahoos drawing lines on a map.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the Ley Line idea is stupid, you never see me promote that. though it sounds better coming from the ted talk guy about the orbit pattern. it kind of makes you wonder how deeply our Earth's orbit affects everything. at least that has a basis in science and not just yahoos drawing lines on a map.
Dragon Lines go back to the last Epoch with the Sumerians detailing them and the info spreading since then. There is a lot to it if you really dig and granted, some of it is just silly. However, the vortex points *where the major lines intersect* are hotspots for the weird and paranormal activities.
Bigfoot sightings enmass going back as far as recorded history and legends before that.
Major UFO/lights in the sky in these areas.
Bizarre warping of physical space (not sure the term for this atm). Example is the Oregon Vortex *roadside attraction sadly* down near Klamath in the south of the state.
Skinwalker ranch and that other ranch in Arizona have major vortexes over the land there.
The missing 411 events are within range of these vortexes, which itself is a weird coincidence, ya?

The problem in researching these lines is the grossly inaccurate mapping that has been done by multiple people since the late 1800's.
I used to have a very accurate map of them given to me by a native tribe in Canada and confirmed by elders in other native communities. Wish I still had it. Lost it back in 1999.

There has been considerable research done over the years, especially in the last 20, but since main stream science ignores the work done, it has never gained traction.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I had no clue where to put this but this forum seems most relevant.

About 15 minutes ago i was outside walking the dog, It's dark out, and i looked up at the stars. I've never seen.anything like this before but there was an extremely long line of satellites? Planes? I'm not sure very high in the sky. I'm not sure how many there were, at least 20, in a line evenly spaced and moving quickly across the sky. i went in our house grabbed my wife and asked her what she thought. She was inclined to think they were satellites but by the time she got out what turned out to be the last in line which had just come over the horizon when i went to get her was almost half way across the sky 2 minutes later.

Does anyone have any idea what this could have been?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like