Capture.JPG

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tom DeLonge is one of the biggest names in the UFO world right now and has gotten access to some surprising info from the government.
shit, you DO lurk this thread. you a an ancient civ denier or are you open to civilization predating what history books tell us?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
shit, you DO lurk this thread. you a an ancient civ denier or are you open to civilization predating what history books tell us?
I just know a lot about Tom DeLonge because I am a Blink fan since they were a parking lot band when I was in high school and I set up for them once.

I do also follow some stuff as an interesting what if but 99% of them fall way short on believability. Like way way short.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just know a lot about Tom DeLonge because I am a Blink fan since they were a parking lot band when I was in high school and I set up for them once.

I do also follow some stuff as an interesting what if but 99% of them fall way short on believability. Like way way short.
the UFO stuff is still lacking in anything concrete, has been since forever. its basically fuzzy lights and eyewitnesses who werent sure what they saw. while the ones saying they totes saw ET flipping them off as he sped by on his spacehotrod always end up being flakey. its a fun concept, still waiting to believe.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the UFO stuff is still lacking in anything concrete, has been since forever. its basically fuzzy lights and eyewitnesses who werent sure what they saw. while the ones saying they totes saw ET flipping them off as he sped by on his spacehotrod always end up being flakey. its a fun concept, still waiting to believe.

I want to believe.

But too many Frizbee pics floating around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I want to believe.

But too many Frizbee pics floating around.
for me, the most interesting reports comes from before UFO and ET sightings were ever invented. those sightings were very similar to what is reported today, but without the hoopla of Movies TV, newspapers and the net. its just weird shit regular people witnessed. of course its just as likely those people were seeing easily explainable things but were incredible to their ignorant minds.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

What do you think of the contract with the military they landed?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
regarding that UnchartedX video
image-2.jpg

Researchers mapped similarities in genes, mutations and random pieces of DNA of Central and South American tribes with other groups. Warmer colors indicate the strongest affinities. (Pontus Skoglund, Harvard Medical School)

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
regarding that UnchartedX video
image-2.jpg

Researchers mapped similarities in genes, mutations and random pieces of DNA of Central and South American tribes with other groups. Warmer colors indicate the strongest affinities. (Pontus Skoglund, Harvard Medical School)
It occurs to me that the common ancestor of the two groups may have been in China with some migrating south to Australasia and some north around the Bearing Strait to the Americas.

It's not necessarily that Australians/Polynesians started in Australia and sailed to the Americas. It could be that two different groups used the Bearing Strait. I do think that sailing across is credible though given that Easter Island had people on it.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It occurs to me that the common ancestor of the two groups may have been in China with some migrating south to Australasia and some north around the Bearing Strait to the Americas.

It's not necessarily that Australians/Polynesians started in Australia and sailed to the Americas. It could be that two different groups used the Bearing Strait. I do think that sailing across is credible though given that Easter Island had people on it.
you should also keep in mind the Bering Strait ice bridge may have been much much larger than once thought and may have extended as far down as southern europe. it also may not be the first time thats happened in human history.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like